• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Honeymoon Ears

potc

yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me
Does anyone know if we should purchase the honeymoon ears before we go on our Disneymoon?

Thanks!

if you want to, sure. if there’s something specific and you want to be sure to have them, sure. styles have changed and theoretically you might not find what you have in mind? :thumbsup2

I guess that depends on which ears you want. I know for my upcoming disneymoon in October, I really wanted the headband style of the weding ears, and had read that they didn't sell them anymore! So I bought mine on Ebay, new with tags, for only like 12 bucks! I really don't like the bride ear hats so it worked out better for me. My fiance likes the tophat but they don't sell that either, so we are making our own! If you like the newer earhat style, then they should have plenty in the parks. Hope that helps you decide!:)

Thanks! That helps a lot. I only want the headband ones so I will definitely try and find some on amazon or ebay before we go.

Happy Honeymooning to you, too!

I'm happy I read this thread. I want the headband ears for my disneymoon in September! Thanks for the heads up!

Yay! I'm happy I could help some people out. Now I'm not sure if they've brought the headbands back or not but I didn't want to take the chance! Happy honeymooning everyone!

It seems like everybody likes the older style the best. I believe if it's not broke, don't fix it!! I don't know why they discontinued the other style, or at least kept it in production, in addition to the new ones. You'd think they get the hint when they see so many people bringing their own, vs buying the new ones!

I liked the older style (headband) ears, too. I got them on ebay last year for my honeymoon (new with tags!). Mine cost like $25. If you like the older style better, there are plenty of places on ebay that are selling them. GL!

The headbands are still available at the parks and resorts. They changed the design slightly a few months ago, but they are still around.

Scrappy_Tink said:
That's interesting, I'd like to see what the new style looks like!

They are almost identical to the old ones, but they changed how they make the ears on all the headbands. They are stuffed so a little rounder and have sequins on both sides of the ear.

princesswendy720 said:
They are almost identical to the old ones, but they changed how they make the ears on all the headbands. They are stuffed so a little rounder and have sequins on both sides of the ear.

They sound quite nice! I always liked the rounder fatter ears so I can't wait to see what they look like! I think I'll buy some ears even though I'm not getting engaged. Wishful thinking! Plus it's always good to be prepared! Haha!

I'm afraid that the headband ones will squeeze my head too much :(

Plus i like the idea of getting them embroidered for a keepsake :-)

We will probably order them online for our April 2013 disneymoon.

Where in Downtown Disney can we get personalized bride and groom mouse ears? World of Disney? Disney's Wonderful World of Memories? We had originally thought about ordering them online ahead of time but decided not to because you don't get a choice of fonts if you order them online. One person's product review said that the font on the bride ears made the letter "r" look like an "n" and since there's an "r" in my name, I want to make sure it's legible.

I am going to wait til we get there and see how they look.

Hubby to be has a big head lol. No hats ever suit him so he may pass on them!

I might just buy them as ornaments for our house!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter