• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Honeymoon Dinners

clh8028

Earning My Ears
My FH and I are having a Disneymoon in November. We are staying in the POR or POFQ resort in Disney World. I have never been to Disney World before and would love some suggestions regarding romantic evenings! Are there any romantic restaurants that we should try? Anything else regarding honeymoon fun would be appreciated!

My FH and I are having a Disneymoon in November. We are staying in the POR or POFQ resort in Disney World. I have never been to Disney World before and would love some suggestions regarding romantic evenings! Are there any romantic restaurants that we should try? Anything else regarding honeymoon fun would be appreciated!

Congratulations and welcome!

I'm going on my honeymoon in 25 days.
A couple places we are dining at that are romantic include California Grill at the Contemporary Resort and Le Cellier at Canada Pavillion in Epcot. Many people suggest Victoria's and Albert's at the Grand Floridian but personally that wasn't something that interested us. V & A's can be booked 180 days in advanced so if you plan on dining there make sure to call when 180 day mark comes up. Also there is a dress code to eat there. San Angel Inn at the Mexico pavillion is also dimmly lit, I find it romantic, especially if you get a table overlooking the ride. Some people don't care for the food there but I enjoy it. Also other good places to dine that are a little nicer would be Yachtman's Steakhouse at the Yacht Club or Narcoosee's at Grand Floridian.

POR has horse drawn carriage rides after dark.The boat ride from POR or FQ to DTD is great after dark. You can watch Wishes from Narcoossee's at 900pm. Fultons at DTD is also very good.

the Artist Point dining room is very romantic. It's patterned after the national park lodge restaurants. My wife and I ate at Ahwahnee in Yosemite shortly after getting married and I've been fascinated with them since. AP tends to be quieter and less hectic than many other of the signature restaurants. Victoria and Albert's is probably the most romantic and is the best dining on property.

The Scat Cat's Club at POFQ has pretty good live entertainment if you want a relaxing evening.

Here are some we did last April for our 25th Anninversary
Cali Grill
Narcoossee's
Citrico's
V & A
The Castle is nice to.

Congrats and have a Magical Disneymoon :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter