• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Honeymoon Dining Ideas

DisRunnerGal

Earning My Ears
My fiance and I are in super planning mode for our honeymoon this August! We are planning to do DDP and would love some of your suggestions for your favorite table service restaurants. We love all types of food, and thinking of doing maybe 1 character meal (?). Can't wait to see your ideas! Thank you :-)

First of all, congrats!

We are also going for our disneymoon at the end of June with the dining plan and just went two Augusts ago (when we were engaged). The ONE reservation my fiancé insisted we repeat was Kona Cafe for dinner. He still talks about his dinner from 2014.
But, we are also trying a few new experiences, including Cali Grill, Kona breakfast, Raglan Road and (new to my fiancé) Garden Grill (which I definitely recommend in terms of character dining). You're going to get lots of great opinions on here- good luck planning! :)

We did our honeymoon in September - no DDP, but we did do a lot of sit down and a few character meals. In terms of characters, we both loved our meal at Garden Grill. They seem to have changed the menu a little bit (not much), but the character interaction there was great! It was our first meal of the trip, and all the characters made a big deal out of our "Happily Ever After" buttons. Plus, we got to see each of them a few times because the restaurant is somewhat small.

Congrats! We are also going for our Disneymoon this Aug! We have yet to do character meals the last five years we've gone, but for other table services we love... Trattoria Al Forno, Via Napoli, Ohana, Hoop Dee Doo for dinner and a fun show, just to name a few :)
Have a magical trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter