• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

honey im home !!

paulie_walnuts

lets have a drink at the badda bing!
it was how they say "awsome" ill tell you later just off out for a chinese gutted to be home look at the weather oh and work monday:scared1: now ive been i know now what everyone means.

Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

sorry not keepin you in suspense nothin to eat in house had to go out. im not into writing big reports heres just a quick outline. when we landed in sanford t.s. fay was in full swing that day 9.5" of rain fell its still flooded 2 weeks later. had a nightmare driving down couldnt see a thing never seen rain like it worst of all sat nav took me off the 417 and got lost took us ages to get back on track god knows where we went with the drivin rain and the dark (tip throw sat nav in bin and use mapmans orlando 3rd edition used it all holiday after this) stayed cbr brilliant time there cannot tell how good the ddp is saved a fortune heres where we ate:

hollywood and vine : nice buffet

Hi,Welcome back-hope you had a great holiday-apart from the minor details you listed.So when are you going back,now you have the incurable bug?.x.

sorry hit wrong button mid post ill continue.
whispering canyon : great sizzlin platter
tusker house : brill buffet
le cellier : great meal but dont believe the hype
ragan road :best meal and atmosphere irish band and dancing
california grill :lovley meal but id have been gutted if i had to pay the $240 bill
boma :massive buffet seth the sever was superb so camp but brill.
wolfgang puck:great meal
coral reef:great location meal nowt special
did all the parks cant describe how good they are and the fireworks how good are they. shopping found the best bargins at premium outlet all in all superb holiday worth every penny.

Glad you enjoyed it, now you see why we try and go as much as possible.
Did you just do Disney?
I doubt you have scatched the surface in one holiday, many places to eat off site that are better than Disney.
We ate at Boma about 2 weeks ago, I loved it DW & DS didn't. Did you try the curried seafood soup, that was amazing. I had 3 large slices of Prime rib, 2 x Salmon. wish I was there now. Personally we were a little disappointed with the choice after what I had heard about it, DW and DS just ended up eating pasta and meatballs but I ate enough for them.
If you ever want a buffet to blow your mind goto The Bellagio in Vegas, 88 chefs preparing food for about $20 each.

sorry not keepin you in suspense nothin to eat in house had to go out. im not into writing big reports heres just a quick outline. when we landed in sanford t.s. fay was in full swing that day 9.5" of rain fell its still flooded 2 weeks later. had a nightmare driving down couldnt see a thing never seen rain like it worst of all sat nav took me off the 417 and got lost took us ages to get back on track god knows where we went with the drivin rain and the dark (tip throw sat nav in bin and use mapmans orlando 3rd edition used it all holiday after this) stayed cbr brilliant time there cannot tell how good the ddp is saved a fortune heres where we ate:

hollywood and vine : nice buffet

Sounds a familiar story. We just arrived back on Tuesday. Weather was worst ever experienced. Was so sick of getting wet, having said that, it was warm rain, not like the weather were getting here at the moment.
I'd swap it anyday. Our sat nav was useless as well whilst it was pouring down.
We also ate at the hollywood and vine, very nice, but like a school canteen.
would go again though.
Glad to hear how much you loved Disney, it really is the best place on earth imho.

no not just disney we did ioa us and sea world but didnt have time for busch gardens all brill :thumbsup2

Hi welcome back, have been wondering when you were back as wanted to know what you thought of it!! glad you enjoyed it, really we can't describe what its like on the forum, its nothing until you experience it for yourselves!
pity about faye,but hey your next holiday there shouldnt hopefully be a wash out fingers crossed!
so when you going back???!! :wizard:

Glad you had a lovely time. I know what you mean about the rain, the car's window wipers just cannot cope with it when it goes like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter