Honey, I Shrunk the Checkbook, Really final, some Feb shots, 7-27, pg82.

I was really excited, thought I was gonna read two new posts and realized the 2nd was the same as the first. Kind of like same song, second verse, tee-hee.:yay:

:yay: I'm in!!!!:yay:
No Fair you starting this while I'm gone so I couldn't be first and get that prize!!!!!:headache:

But I'm so glad you started this. I can't wait to read it. By the way Galveston was GREAT!!! We went ice skating and yep I took Braeton. You should've seen the looks on peoples faces as they watched me push and drag him @ the rink and then 1 lady watched as as I took Braeton off and whem I place him in his wheel chair her jaw almost hit the ground. I thought Oh I wish I had Nebos way with words. Cause what i would've gave for a nice sweet remark!!!!:rotfl: :woohoo:

I'm on board too! :dance3:

I can't wait to hear about this trip because I am planning on going next December for a week or so.

Now I know that you are confused because I already have 2 '08 trips in my siggie, but what the h**k, I might as well see how many trips I can do in one calendar year! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

WoW a double post :lmao:

I was really excited, thought I was gonna read to new posts and realized the 2nd was the same as the first. Kind of like same song, second verse, tee-hee.:yay:

That's the first time that ever happened to me. I WONDERED why it was taking so long to go through. :rotfl2:

:yay: I'm in!!!!:yay:
No Fair you starting this while I'm gone so I couldn't be first and get that prize!!!!!:headache:

But I'm so glad you started this. I can't wait to read it. By the way Galveston was GREAT!!! We went ice skating and yep I took Braeton. You should've seen the looks on peoples faces as they watched me push and drag him @ the rink and then 1 lady watched as as I took Braeton off and whem I place him in his wheel chair her jaw almost hit the ground. I thought Oh I wish I had Nebos way with words. Cause what i would've gave for a nice sweet remark!!!!:rotfl: :woohoo:

Leah, you're right, wish I could have seen that. That's when you walk past, glance in her direction and say, "Tomorrow, we go skydiving!"

I'm on board too! :dance3:

I can't wait to hear about this trip because I am planning on going next December for a week or so.

Now I know that you are confused because I already have 2 '08 trips in my siggie, but what the h**k, I might as well see how many trips I can do in one calendar year! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Now you got it! You get the deals now, book the trip, and you can always cancel, right? Right?

Yep, it's an otter. And trust me it wasn't small. From it's front feet to the end of it's tail was probably 2 feet. Stretched out from nose to tail at least
2 1/2feet.

We walked over to the mansion side and I like the bayou section better for the exact reason you stated. The mansions are richer and don't seem to fit us well. I'm afraid our boys would damage the lawns! And no pool is quiet after 9yo and 6yo boys arrive!

And no, I can't figure out what you did to DeVine when you highlighted the post other than left her out.

Can't wait to hear more. Now I have a better understanding of where things are and what you're talking about since going.
Angela

I'm here, did I have a choice after your PM:lmao:

For some reason I assumed the founder of McDonalds name was Ronald McDonald. Ray Crok? Just doesn't make sense.:)

Just cause I'm a stalker, I didn't get a pm?

I am famous for tinkering with a trip, I just can't help it

I think Diane and I should compare notes. Jaime also tinkers with a trip, fills out an itinary and that itinary gets changed a couple dozen times before we go.

Isn't Disney BEAUTIFUL during the Holidays?????? I've been there a few times but as long as I have my part time job with Walgreens I can't go because the manager doesn't let anyone take any vacation time in Nov. or Dec. Now that I think about it that's only 1 more Christmas - this year's - because for Christmas 2009 we will be living down there and hopefully working for the Mouse himself.:thumbsup2

woo hoo another Nebo trip report to read:woohoo:

Tada! :banana: I am here! Thanks for the heads-up Nebo. I'd read this briefly but my head cold has seemingly metamorphasized into a stomach virus. I'm feeling pretty puny so I keep popping on and off the Dis while I try to figure out which orifice needs the most attention at the time. Ok, that might've been TMI...even for me. :confused3

Ah well, I don't get sick all that often now that I don't work in a classroom. I guess it's time for to pay the piper for the past couple of years that have been, predominantly, illness free.

Love the start of this report! Don't tell me that you two added another day on and I didn't get to come crash the party?! Durn it, I knew I should've PM'd my cell just in case you stayed another day.

Thanks for the link! :woohoo: Can't wait to hear about Christmas at Disney and of course what kind of trouble you got into this time. :goodvibes

Happy New Year!
Mike

Kathy we just missed you too. I'm curious to know what the crowd level was like when you were there.

Crowds, what crowds? I was so enthralled by the lights and decorations that I did not even notice any crowds. Well, except for all of those people who were in my way when I was trying to shop after MVMCP, and those people who kept jumping in front of my friend's wheelchair, and the waves of people in DTD....

Seriously, it was just like they say - not too bad on the 18th, but progressively worse as the Christmas holidays came closer. We went to Epcot on our first day, and Soarin' was about a 40-50 minute wait. Not too horrible. Nemo and Turtle Talk were walk-on, as were most of the other rides/attractions, except for Test Drive and MS.

We went to MVMCP on the 20th and most rides were only 5-10 minutes' wait. and it really did not seem too crowded, either.

On Saturday the 22nd, we went to DTD and it was pretty hard to walk or shop there, but we made it through somehow;) .

BTW, I know who Ray Croc is, but I grew up in Michigan and worked at McD's for 4 years while I was in high school.

And, WOW! The Sequel.
It took less than 2 hours for OhMari to see the new one, and make the last trip report walk the green mile and send it to the archives. I never even got a chance for "poster recognition night" or last call outs. If anybody didn't finish it and still wants to, I think you can just click on the link in my siggy to be sent there, but I don't think you will be able to post anything.

I'll bring it back for a few weeks, sorry.

Sheesh...I go off the boards for a few months and Nebo goes to WDW 3 times in one year and loses his job!! Sorry about the latter, but not as much as I would be if you had cancelled those trips!

Can't wait to read more. You are ever so entertaining...:3dglasses

Wow, guess I blew it huh?
Sometmes you don't realize how "local" a subject or person may be.
I thought Ray Kroc was as well known as a Bill Gates, but I guess that's just because we're from the same area. Ok, I just editted the first page. Good ol Ray was the founder of McDonalds. I noticed though that nobody had a problem knowing Hugh Hefner, though. Geesh!
I'm curious now. If I was to mention Ray Raynor, Bozo's Circus or Garfiels Goose, would anybody know them? Or is that just a local thing too?
Well it's nice to see you folks willing to see if there's any gas left in the tank. I'm planning on posting chapters more often and not dragging this one out as long. For one thing there won't be any more "vacation interruptions" this time. :sad2:

Heh, I asked my DFi who Ray Kroc was as soon as I read it. I said something about it sounding really familiar. Evidently I'm horribly misinformed and I should never again leave the house. He couldn't believe I didn't know who the founder of McDonalds was either. It was actually pretty disturbing how he could spout off all the information on both Ray Kroc and the founding of McDonalds. My eyes glazed over and he finally released me from the horrid lecture when he realized that I wasn't listening to his spiel on annual profits, costs, etc. Yeah, he needs to lay off the accounting. What a nutter!

I was afraid to ask about the others - namely Ray Raynor and Garfiels Goose. I'll google them later! I do, however, remember Bozo's Circus very fondly. It used to be on WGN when we got cable and I absolutely loved the show. In fact, I practiced for that ball tossing thing so I could win prizes just in case we ever went to the show. We never did. My childhood dreams of winning the big prizes were crushed. :sad1: Woe is me.

Speaking of drama! Wow, you're a thespian and I didn't know it!

And, WOW! The Sequel.
It took less than 2 hours for OhMari to see the new one, and make the last trip report walk the green mile and send it to the archives. I never even got a chance for "poster recognition night" or last call outs. If anybody didn't finish it and still wants to, I think you can just click on the link in my siggy to be sent there, but I don't think you will be able to post anything.

That is definitely an Oscar winning dramatic acting job there! Wooowhee, it's no wonder you got to go to Disney three times in one year. :rotfl: Look at that masterful guilt trip you laid on poor OhMari. That is definitely a work of art.

By the way, my stomach thing seems to have passed. I managed to take a nice nap and that always seems to help. Of course, when I got back up (around 11:30 PM) I was absolutely starving. I managed to talk myself into eating some crackers but it tasted nothing like what I was craving. I tried some soup and that just wasn't quite right either. I finally broke down and just fed the craving. That was the best buttered popcorn ever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter