Honestly, How devastated would you be

I'd be upset. I'd probably have to call Garden Grocer and have some delivered. I will drink Pepsi if that's the option but I would not want to go a whole week without Coke!

I believe this is what we call "first world problems."

Diet coke drinkers here, Pepsi products are gross. Guess it would save us money though since we would just buy some at the grocery store and bring them in.

We don't do any Pepsi, other than if it's root beer. We always buy our Diet Coke at a grocery store and bring that with us in the parks as we much prefer drinking cans of soda over fountain soda.

Incredibly. If by "devastated" you actually mean "thrilled." The coke is hardly a vacation ruiner or even dampener, but I would always prefer Pepsi to coke.

Much prefer Coke, but will drink Pepsi.

But lately, as I get older and my wasteline starts to expand, I'm trying to get used to drinking diet drinks. I only drink Coke Zero at home.

But for that, diet Coke is OK, but diet Pepsi is vile! Almost as bad as Tab!

wcpamotm said:
Much prefer Coke, but will drink Pepsi.

But lately, as I get older and my wasteline starts to expand, I'm trying to get used to drinking diet drinks. I only drink Coke Zero at home.

But for that, diet Coke is OK, but diet Pepsi is vile! Almost as bad as Tab!

Hrumpf! I love love Tab. I miss being able to get it in a 12 pack.

I can live a week on Diet Coke....but I grab the first Diet Pepsi I see at the airport. Bring on the DP!

DW LOVES Pepsi!
As a side note, we should not be drinking soda at all, or should be drinking very little. It's just no good for you.......:(
Try telling that to my DW though, like beating a dead horse. Fortunately, she is NOT looking over my shoulder at this moment! ;)

I'd be so happy! I loathe Coke and refuse to drink it. I always have DH buy my Diet Pepsi offsite every time we go to WDW. It's like my coffee, I'm a complete crab without it in the mornings.

Complicated answer.

I prefer the taste of Coke to Pepsi.

I prefer the taste of the Mexican Coke (real sugar) to Pepsi and regular Coke.

I prefer the taste of Pepsi/Mountain Dew/Dr. Pepper with real sugar to regular Coke and Pepsi.

I prefer to buy Sierra Mist, and either the Mexican Coke or the real sugar Pepsi/Mtn Dew/Dr Pepper.

DW LOVES Pepsi!
As a side note, we should not be drinking soda at all, or should be drinking very little. It's just no good for you.......:(
Try telling that to my DW though, like beating a dead horse. Fortunately, she is NOT looking over my shoulder at this moment! ;)

Same here (my DW would putting cans of diet coke in her pockets).... :rolleyes2

I would save alot of money.......NO diet Coke means water only for me! Pepsi is vile and thats being polite.

Jedana said:
Complicated answer.

I prefer the taste of Coke to Pepsi.

I prefer the taste of the Mexican Coke (real sugar) to Pepsi and regular Coke.

I prefer the taste of Pepsi/Mountain Dew/Dr. Pepper with real sugar to regular Coke and Pepsi.

I prefer to buy Sierra Mist, and either the Mexican Coke or the real sugar Pepsi/Mtn Dew/Dr Pepper.

In some places if you ask for Mexican Coke you're not going to get a drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter