Homeschooling curriculum

We use Sonlight as our base. I absolutely love it! I spend quite a bit of time with the kids reading history and wonderful books that correspond to that period in history. Love it!

We'll be starting our 7th year of using Sonlight next month. I think that a literature based curriculum is a great way to learn, and having the history topic tie in with the readers (Core 3 and up) makes for a strong learning experience.

I have a first and third grader this year and we are using winter promise for history and language arts. We also are using Noeo science, horizons math and a spanish program as well.

Is there any way you can go and look at curriculum? We have a curriculum store here in town. It doesn't have everything, but it does help. We also have a used curriculum store. Most of what they carry for core curriculum is Sonlight.

We have used Sonlight for the last 6 years. We are possibly switching this next year to My Father's World, but still debating. Both use similar ideas and bases.

Or can you attend a conference anytime soon?

Choosing hs curriculum is HARD because it is all online ordering for the most part!

Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter