Homeschool Days at EPCOT

DaveInTN

I'm Not The Castle Guy
Hi -I am new to this board and am looking for information regarding the scheduling of homeschool days at EPCOT. I have searched online and see lots of information regarding the days held in January. I seem to remember seeing something once about homeschool days held in the fall, either Sept or October. We homeschool our girls and think that we may be interested in checking out what Disney has to offer if they do something this fall. If anyone is aware of the upcoming scheduling for this I would really appreciate it! Thanks,
Dave

If I were you I would just go to Disney Youth Services Site... http://disneyyouthgroups.disney.go.com/wdyp/home ...and contact them to see if they have anything planned in the fall. You might also ask if there are any programs you can get involved in during the time you are visiting. Disney is full of surprises...and it never hurts to ask. I did find out that homeschool grads can participate in Grad Night...I was just curious...and they were quick with answers. Oh yes...and we are also homeschoolers...if you didn't already figure that out...:cool1: We have thought about asking for activities at our convenience...but I never have...so if you do...I would love to know the answer.

Stephanie in Idaho...only 25 days till Saratoga Springs

Thanks to both of you! I noticed that they hadn't updated the youth site for future homeschool dates...but contacting them sounds like a good idea. I'll try that. Thanks again!

Well, in case anyone is interested, I contacted the Disney Youth Group Program Team and they informed me that they will indeed be holding Homeschool Days again this fall. They are scheduled for Sept 15th and 16th at Animal Kingdom! That should be a neat program, and I would guess there would be different offerings compared to the Homeschool Days held this year at Epcot.

What do they do on Homeschool Days? We were booked for those days and I just booked Aug 24 - 31 for the beginning of free dining.

Dave,

We went last January for hs days, but my kids are young and we didn't participate in any of the events, we just did Disney and the water parks.

January was awesome for weather!

Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter