Homemade cocktails on board?

We discovered that the MIO water flavorign make great mixers, and are easy to carry, we mix the rum/whiskey or whatever and bit of water and flavor and put it on a water bottle add ice. and it enhances our magical time at the adult pool.

has anyone ever asked for a mickey bar shake?

I gave Mio's as part of our FE gift in March ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We always rent a car and drive to the port, so we can stop at a local liquor store in Orlando. I ordered cute Disney Tervis tumblers with lids (from Tervis) for our upcoming B2B.

Recipe - Mango Mai Tai
(PS cans of orange pineapple juice are heavy in your carry-on)

2 shots Mango rum (Malibu or Cap'n Morgan Parrot Bay brand)
1 shot Triple Sec
1/2 shot Grenadine
pour liquor over ice. Top with Orange Pineapple juice. Stir and sip.

Another idea I may try - buy on your last night of your first leg of a B2B a bottle from Duty Free. Stash in your stateroom. Get off and back on your B2B cruise. Voila! Refills!

Love the idea of juice from room service - totally forgot about that. It's free, 24-7, right?

Well I read through all this silly bickering and still can't seem to find an answer to the question I had that prompted me to open this post in the first place...

Does anyone know if there is free lemonade at either the soda stations or maybe room service?

Oh and are there liquor stores in Key West or Nassau?

THX!

Sorry I do not remember lemonade at the drink station. Definately places to get alcohol in Nassau especially rum. But bring all you can before. The large bottle of Grey goose fits in the cabinet.

I know for sure on the new ships the drink stations do have Hi-C Poppin' Pink Lemonade which is a fabulous mixer with coconut rum. Another idea is to buy the little pink lemonade drink mix packets (like Crystal Light) and keep a few water bottles to mix them in. Hubby & I used the Target brand strawberry lemonade mixes. We keep bottled water in our fridge (brought onboard a case in our small rolling carryon) so we rotated out empty bottles. We'd mix half the usual amount of water with the mix then dump it in our tumblers with liquor & ice. Yes, we even used tap water for mixing a few times but you could easily plan ahead for a stop by the drink stations for water if the tap bothers you. I like the drink mix packets because it's less calorie-guilt and no carbonation. Anything carbonated instantly swells me up like a balloon. My husband swears by mixing his Crown Royal with diet or sugar-free things. It's something about the lack of sugar and the alcohol. Or maybe it's the artificial sweeteners. It really smooths out the cocktail. Try it at home sometime. It's really good.

Lil late to the party, but I found cherry vodka mixed with coke from the drink station makes a very grown up cherry coke.:thumbsup2

Rogue1230 said:
Lil late to the party, but I found cherry vodka mixed with coke from the drink station makes a very grown up cherry coke.:thumbsup2

Oh, now that sounds good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter