homemade autograph books

momandkidslovedisney

DIS Veteran
A few years ago I created a homemade autograph book for my daughter. I used some wonderful clip art that someone on the Dis provided me. I have since lost the clipart. Does anybody have any autograph book templates they are willing to share?

Thank you!!

If you PM me your email address, I'd love to send it to you.
I printed out my pages at home on light weight card stock, and took them to office max. I used their large cutter to cut the pages and for 5 dollars they punched holes in the edges and put a big spiral on down the side. They also put on a cover and a back. It was great.

Did anyone ever get a template for a Disney Autograph book. We are making our first trip to Disney and I would like to make books for each of my three girls. Thanks,

I don't have a templete but if you do a google image search you can find loads of pictures. I just printed them off on cardstock and went to the scrapbooking store and they binded the book for me. I made the cover using scrapbooking paper and stickers and modge podge. Here are some pictures:
DSC_0730-1.jpg

DSC_0731-1-1.jpg
DSC_0732-1.jpg
DSC_0734-1.jpg

Hi there wondering wondering if you could send me the templates. We are going to disney this october and I would love to make her an autograph book. Looking for any templetes or ideas. I was thinking of breaking down to where we are going. Thanks for any help, real new to this.

I took the advice of a PP and uploaded the pics of my dd with characters from our last trip and made a book on Shutterfly. It was so cute and all of the characters loved it. Minnie even took the time to draw a picture of herself beside her picture with my dd. I can't wait to do it again. It was the cutest thing ever and a great photobook keepsake for my daughter. BTW...I used a black background in the book and took a silver Sharpie. I left a couple of pages in the back with the black background and no pics for characters that we didn't have pics of yet. I told them they would appear in our next book. Mary Poppins said she couldn't wait to see it!

Instead of using templates, I went to the local craft store and bought scrapbook paper with the pictures of the characters, mounted them on cardstock for durablity, and took it to the local office supply store and had them bind it. I included some extra pages made from fancy scrapbook paper, and made a cover with the kids' names, the year, and just used stickers to decorate it.

My only suggestion, no matter what you decide to do, is to plan the size so that if fits easily into whatever kind of bag you'll be taking to the parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter