• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

homecoming

Dorkforadrummer

Band Geek and darn proud of it
Who has been and who hasn't? How was it for you or what are you doing for it?

Mine was last Friday. I went with my big crush Corey. Before that we went out to dinner with some friends at Chilli's and then we went to the dance. I had a wonderful time and the end of the night Corey was my boyfriend. So I had a wonderful time.:teeth:

Mine is this coming Saturday. I'm splittin the bid with my best friend ashley.. Most of my friends dont have dates and are jus going wit friends so it will be fun

My homecoming is oct. 18 I cant wait. A few of my friends are comeing over here for dinner that the girls are making for the boys. and then we are going to the dance and we may go bowling afterwords.... i am not sure right now! but it is nice because we have the 2 days before homecoming off of school!

my homecoming is Oct.11! are theam is a hawii it sounds so cool i can't wait it is just gonna be a bunch of us girls and guys partying together lol!!!

our schools homecoming (we're in the southern thumb of Michigan) is oct 11, we're in our spirit week right now... today was pajama day, tomorrows western day, wednesdays hat day, thursday is tropical day(something we need in michigan), and friday is orange and black day, for we are the mighty mighty tigers!!! we play one of our rivals on friday, we will win!!! for the homecoming dance alot of my friends and i are going to olive garden and then going to the dance... i can't wait, its been a hard year so far and i need to let loose!!!

mine is this weekend...i think. Im not going though. I'll probably go to the movies or bowling with my friends.

mine is october 11th! yay! the theme is calling all angels. i had a date, but he bailed, but it's all good, i'll find another guy. i hope! haha. on friday the 10th, we have a pep rally at school. on saturday, i'm going to my friends house to get ready, then to my other friends house with a bunch of "the girls" to eat pizza and watch a mvie, it'll be a blast, even if i dun get a date! my best friend and i will get our pictures together instead of with boys if we dun have dates! haha
my friends and i will talk about it all day friday with notes and get yelled at for verbal speech, too! :chat:

ariel_459 that is soooooo weird we have spirit week this week too and monday was crazy hair day today is clash day wendsday is celeborty / 80's day and thurdays is jersey day and this is the weird thing friday is orange and blackday cause we too are the mighty mighty tigers but i live in pa !!!

StitchGirl88 what's jersey day? is that just where everyone wears their sports jerseys? we just do that on orange and black day, and at the pep rally all the fall varsity sports teams get introduced... we do it for winter sports and spring sports too.. snowcoming and mardi gras are our other dances....

our theme this year is fairytales, although its basically just for the floats.. we don't have spirit days for it and the dance isn't themed for it, basically because my school is poor and the decorations get ruined anyway. last years theme was "greek" and we had toga day, that was great until someone thought it would be funny to show up w/ nothing under their toga and we saw it all! LOL.

Originally posted by ariel_459
our schools homecoming (we're in the southern thumb of Michigan) is oct 11, we're in our spirit week right now... today was pajama day, tomorrows western day, wednesdays hat day, thursday is tropical day(something we need in michigan), and friday is orange and black day, for we are the mighty mighty tigers!!! we play one of our rivals on friday, we will win!!! for the homecoming dance alot of my friends and i are going to olive garden and then going to the dance... i can't wait, its been a hard year so far and i need to let loose!!!

we had spirit week also
Monday-pj day
tuesday-jinx day( we wore orange and black!!!)
Wednesday-tropical day
thursday-superhero day
Friday-red pride day

I have no school spirit so I did none of this

we had spirit week also
Monday-pj day
Wednesday-tropical day
thursday-can't remember
Friday-red pride day

we had spirit week also
Monday-pj day
Wednesday-tropical day
thursday-superhero day
Friday-red pride day

we had spirit week also
Monday-pj day
Wednesday-tropical day
thursday-superhero day
Friday-red pride day

I have no school spirit so I did none of this

we had spirit week also
Monday-pj day
Wednesday-tropical day
thursday-can't remember
Friday-red pride day

ariel_459 StitchGirl88 what's jersey day? is that just where everyone wears their sports jerseys? we just do that on orange and black day, and at the pep rally all the fall varsity sports teams get introduced... we do it for winter sports and spring sports too.. snowcoming and mardi gras are our other dances....

our theme this year is fairytales, although its basically just for the floats.. we don't have spirit days for it and the dance isn't themed for it, basically because my school is poor and the decorations get ruined anyway. last years theme was "greek" and we had toga day, that was great until someone thought it would be funny to show up w/ nothing under their toga and we saw it all! LOL.

Yea you can wear any jersey you want you can wear a nfl jersey or a school jersey what ever one you want!

thats cool that you have "jersey day".. today was hat day and i wore a really not broken in hat that says "cool".. its really not cool . lol

lol tomarrow is orange and blackday and i found some really cool nylons that have stripes on them thay are orange and black so if you have a k-mart around you they are in the costum aile and they are like 4.99!!

I jus got bac from the Homecoming game.. WE WON!! 41-13! UNDEFEATED!!! Two years in a row! we are 5-0! and we beat an undefteated team today! the dance is tomorrow... i can't wait!

our school's spirit week is Oct 20-24, cuz we play one of our cross town rivals. but normally for the themed day we have a pj day, college apparal day, twin day (u n ur friends dress the same), spirit day (day of game- blue n gold!) n sumthing that changes every year...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter