Homecoming

r&r_teen

Earning My Ears
when's every1's homecoming? our's is on the 11th of october
do u think it's okay for girls to ask guys?

My Homecoming is on October 4th my school's theme is Welcome to the Jungle and I'm so excited I get to go with my boyfriend again this year.

r&r_teen where r u from???? mine is the same exact day as urs thats weird yes it is ok for a girl to ask a guy im going with my new b/f and i asked him he didnt ask me. lol well buh-byes
:smooth:

Ours is October 24th - this year, it's against our rival from across town. Should be exciting!

Does anyone here exchange mums/bouttonieres with their dates? I think it's just a southern thing but I was curious to know...

Our Homecoming Dance is also on October 4th... but I'm not going! Instead i'm going to Six Flags w/ my boy and a few other friends, then at night we'll go out to a nice dinner and watch a movie together... It's gonna be great! Can't wait!

My homecoming is on oct 18. I am excited.... my senior year and the theme is Disney. I cant wait! our pep rally is on the 15th and we are having a fair on the 16th becuase we have the 2 days before homecoming off.

Mines the 11th too! and yeah of course its ok for a girl to ask a guy.. I did it last year! but this year im jus splittin the bid wit my friends!

My homecoming is on Sept. 27th. I can't wait! The whole week before is spirit week, so we're having pj day, twin day, class color day, hawaiian day and spirit day. And then there's the homecoming parade where all the classes, clubs, etc. make floats and stuff! It's a lot of fun!!!

Ours is Oct 11. Its weird we dont have any dances its just a football game..this year the carnival was a diff day. In the past it was the same day.

homecoming is this weekend. It's when they invite the alumni back to school. Our game is against Texas Tech. I won't be able to go since I'll be in rehearsals.

this saturday....it sucks cuz i havta march in the halftime show and i hate marching band

My homecoming was freakin September 13th...WAY too early. I didn't go because I didn't have a date...it was only a week and a half after school started, so there was pretty much no time to get a date and make dinner arrangements and buy a dress and all that stuff, so I just didn't go.

I have no idea when our homecoming is. I belive it's in October. It's fine for girls to ask guys I think, but that's just me. I might have a boyfriend so no need fo rme to ask:p ;)

Originally posted by DanceBabe16
Does anyone here exchange mums/bouttonieres with their dates? I think it's just a southern thing but I was curious to know...

I know what mums are we don't have them but I know what they are

Our homecoming is this Saturday night. The game is on Friday. This week is our homecoming spirit week. today was hawaiin day, tomorrow is slipper day, wednesday is college t shirt day, thursday is hat day and friday we wear our class t shirts. I'm not going with a date, but I am going! Trust me, it is just fine to ask the guy. You might be scared or awkward, but believe me you will feel awful for a lot longer if you dont say anything. Guys can't be depended on to ask. Have fun everybody!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter