• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Homecoming tonight..How to do my hair?

rnrlover

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
Homecoming is TONIGHT! I have no clue how I should do my hair, any idea would be welcome....This is going to be a DIY.
just for the record in case you were wondering,
Medium length
blonde
Thanks for the help!

What does your dress look like? I wouldn't wear certain hairstyles with certain designs of dresses.

I agree with Sonya, certain hairstyles don't look that good with certain dresses.

But every time I want some kind of dressy hair style.. I usually curl it with my straightener then pin back my bangs.

My hair is a little below my shoulders and I consider that short. I don't know what you consider to be 'medium' though.

I love your dress, it's cute :]
I would just scruch your hair and maybe put it up in a messy looking updo... if you know what I mean.

your dress is gorgeous:-)
i would just straighten it and wear it simple. maybe a sparkly barette to match the sparkle in the middle of the dress?

I realize I'm reading this thread...while you're probably at homecoming. Anyway, let us all know tomorrow how it went, how you wore your hair and everything about your dress. Sounds so exciting.

hello all:)
homecoming was fantastic! I danced all night, except for the slow songs. lol.
but anyhow, I loved your ideas, so i put most of then together.....I curled me hair and put in in a ponytail, and used some bobbypins to my advantage to make it kinda big-ish. I tied it back with a sparkle-y elastic. Thanks for all the wonderful ideas...I'll try and post some pictures later.....
Lovelovelove
-Laura-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter