Homecomin' reservation

vivianmarie244

Mouseketeer
I tried first thing in the morning at my 60 day mark to get a reservation at Homecomin' for dinner party of 6 but no luck. I was trying for around 5 but didn't find anything at all that day. I'm using the reservation finder on touring plans but nothing has come up yet and we are 40 days until our trip. Do you think it is likely for one to open up or do I need to look somewhere else? I was thinking about going with the Polite Pig but really had my heart set on Homecomin'.

Call the restaurant directly. I haven't done this myself- but read that others have and were able to reserve.

I tried that but they said I had to make reservations through Disney. :(

Oh man! I saw a thread just this summer that people were able to make them by calling, Sorry!
On all of our last 4 trips (since summer 2020) we have been able to do a walk in. We usually go late at night- but its definitely worth a shot. It's not like they book the whole restaurant out with reservations. I would try it for sure! And then if you can't get in just go on over to Polite Pig :)

I tried first thing in the morning at my 60 day mark to get a reservation at Homecomin' for dinner party of 6 but no luck. I was trying for around 5 but didn't find anything at all that day. I'm using the reservation finder on touring plans but nothing has come up yet and we are 40 days until our trip. Do you think it is likely for one to open up or do I need to look somewhere else? I was thinking about going with the Polite Pig but really had my heart set on Homecomin'.
Since your second choice is a QS and only 20 days have gone by, I’d just wait leaving your reservation finder in place and hope for the best. Wouldn’t be surprised if a space opens up as Homecomin’ is not as popular as say ‘Ohana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter