Home of the SWAN DOLPHIN CHEERLEADERS...continued!

I'm back!! Had tons of fun and very pooped out! WDW is tiring!! Loved R&C with all of you ...well most of you... we lost Sue :confused3 somehow. But I totally enjoyed that evening!! Gail, I enjoyed meeting your friend and your son Devon :goodvibes He seems to be a VERY nice young man ... and not bad looking either ;) You should be very proud of him! That night was almost perfect! :thumbsup2 (Sue, where were you?)

The rest was fun and busy... the late MK & the dessert party and the rope drops, relaxing @ the Karoake bar ... exhausting too with all that heat! SSB hope you got our picture :rotfl2: Teri, hope you got yours too .....
We also did Typhoon Lagoon and breakfast @CP :goodvibes YUM!!

But I'm tired now and sort of glad to be back ;)
can't believe I said that :eek:

Hey, glad you all had fun. I talked to mom & she really wanted to see everybody BUT last weekend and the 1st part of the week they all took turns being sick....really sick. First Michael, then Amanda, Shawn, Justin, Mike, and last mom all had a horrible stomach bug so until the last 3 days at least 1 person had been too sick to leave the room and mom didn't wanna subject any of ya'll to the germs.

Hope ya'll are all having a great weekend....I'm watching the Reds rock the Rockies and listening to the storms outside while I enjoy the last night of relative peace and quiet before the return of my nephews;) Hope the Reds play this well Thursday when I'm there! A friend got seats just across the aisle from Pete Rose's seats behind homeplate for my birthday and I got the OK from my chem prof to go to the game instead of class that day:cool1:

I am so sorry not to have hooked up with any of you guys, but as Michelle said, we had a horrible stomach bug passing around-the kind that felt as if your stomach was going to be pulled outside of your body through your throat, if you get my drift.

It started with Michael on Sat nite-then Amanda woke up with it on Sun morning. When she started feeling better Monday, Mike got it. I woke up with it on Tuesday. Shawn caught it on Tuesday night, then Justin finished up by coming down with it on Wednesday morning. It seemed to be a 24 hr thing except it didn't last that long for Michael and lasted a little longer for Amanda about 36 hrs).

Our "vacation" was Friday nite, at MK from 7-10 (yes, we were late for our ADRs at LTT) then nothing until Thursday. We didn't even let housekeeping in the room until Thursday.

I do apologize and I want a do-over!

Well, I'm looking into going back in December. Brendan wants that to be his b'day gift. I still see $92 r/t airfare for certain dates....maybe the 10th to the 15th.

I should shoot myself for even looking, but I want to go back when it's not blazing hot, even though we managed to have a good time and not have heat exhaustion or an awful sunburn.

Gail, how can you pass up $92 r/t airfare? Christmas season is our favorite time there, but we went one time and it was mid-80's all week but cool at night. The decorations are wonderful. Our family usually goes during Food & Wine, and if the kids go it's during fall break so mid-Oct. But next year it may just be Dec. Sue, so sorry you missed out!

so sorry Sue! Sounds terrible!

But I'm not planning any trips soon... not right now anyway. I'm actually all Disney'd out :eek: We had a great time but it was hot and the heat is draining! And we're still having that here! So tired of it!

My next trip will be.... oh I don't know... I'm just not planning one as of now :confused3

Ann - I forgot to tell you a little story about our trip home. It's going to make you crazy, and it's actually a little scary. Remember how they gave you a hard time over tuna salad? Devin went through and they pulled him aside. A woman took his bag and said she had to open it. He had an aerosol Axe spray in there, but I think it was small enough to pass. She patted everything down and rummaged around, and let him go.

About 10 minutes later he pulled a Powerade out of his bag...I wondered when he had bought it at the airport and he said, "Remember, Mom? This is the bottle you bought at Atlantic City airport." So they harassed you over 3.25 oz of tuna salad, but my son's 20 oz Powerade made it through!!! :earseek: scary...

Absentee here to check in BUT it seems everyone is m.i.a. & not just me....hope ya'll haven't melted away

I think you're right Shellie, we are all MIA!

Dealing with some issues since I got home, bad fatigue and some chest discomfort, thyroid med needed upping, energy level is very slowing increasing. 2 weeks on Nexium hasn't touched the discomfort but caused some other unpleasant side effects, a stress echocardiogram was normal, not sure what's next :confused3

Gotta keep thinking "this too shall pass" :thumbsup2 I need to be ready to roll for my fly fishing trip to Colorado in a month!

you have a fishingtrip next month?

nice.... something to look forward to..... away from work...... thats what i need :rolleyes2::yes::

Went to see Barry M. over the weekend in Atlantic City. He had the New York Pops Orchestra backing him - absolutely GORGEOUS! (but I may be a little biased) :) Hope everyone's having a good week!

Howdy to everyone ... SSB has surely been MIA from here as well, but alas not for any big trips or the like. :) Trying to work out Phoenix for next year for the All Star Game and maybe Grand Canyon, etc.

That is very sad about Brandie's DH. :(

Hope that all are doing very well. Big time hot as heckuba here!!!

PS: TWO in High School this year ... they are growing like weeds. Branch almost as tall as me now and they think he may top out at 6' 6"!

Hi SSB and everyone else. I usually lurk here cuz Mrs. Milo does all the posting now. Nice to "see" you around SSB. We're going thru the same thing with the grandkids now. The oldest is now as tall as Mrs. Milo. Hope you can work out the All Star game for next year here in Phoenix. We'll get together if you have time.

Take care all!!!

Milo

Wow...two major poster slackers on one page! Good to see you both, gentlemen. :) Dang, SSB - 6'6" is a big'un fer sher! :eek: My younger one is about 6'3"-4" - I think that's it for him, though. He'll be a senior this year in HS - hopefully, he'll make it out this year, too...

Hope everyone is doing well :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter