Home of the SWAN DOLPHIN CHEERLEADERS...continued!

a lot of fridays have come and gone since you last said that here chistine ;)

good to see you :wave:

yeah, this getting OLD thing really bites.
I'm drying up, if you KWIM. :sad2:
:lmao: Between the hysterectomy in 2001 and almost 4 years of "anti-estrogen" treatment beginning in 2005, I am sad to say I know EXACTLY what you mean. :thumbsup2

We are re-doing our bedroom, hoping it will give me a lift. Furniture shopping helped ;) We decided (well actually- I decided!) we'd lived with mismatched hand-me-downs from our respective post-divorce days long enough and sprung for matching dresser, chest, nightstand and lingerie chest in a cream colored finish. :lovestruc Amazing deals to be had in this economy and they will let you "deal" and get deeper discounts than advertised too! But it's being delivered next Tuesday and DH wants to paint before then....so I have to pick paint color -like right now -so he can paint this weekend. I'd rather coordinate the paint to the bedding than the other way around. But we have some sample splotches on the wall that we got at Lowe's, 2 greens and a blueish. Very soothing. Sparkling Lake, Lighthouse Shadow and something else. I need soothing. So I'll pick one and then search for bedding later. The bedding I fall in love with later will likely be burgundy and gold or sumpin'. :lmao:

So nice to see you SSB!!! Have a fun trip(s).

who was that? :eek:

The Lone Ranger, perhaps?

Howdy all! :cool1:

LOL on the SSB posts.

Have a great spring break SSB!

It's almost Friday ladies and gents :banana:

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

:lmao: Between the hysterectomy in 2001 and almost 4 years of "anti-estrogen" treatment beginning in 2005, I am sad to say I know EXACTLY what you mean. :thumbsup2

We are re-doing our bedroom, hoping it will give me a lift. Furniture shopping helped ;) We decided (well actually- I decided!) we'd lived with mismatched hand-me-downs from our respective post-divorce days long enough and sprung for matching dresser, chest, nightstand and lingerie chest in a cream colored finish. :lovestruc Amazing deals to be had in this economy and they will let you "deal" and get deeper discounts than advertised too! But it's being delivered next Tuesday and DH wants to paint before then....so I have to pick paint color -like right now -so he can paint this weekend. I'd rather coordinate the paint to the bedding than the other way around. But we have some sample splotches on the wall that we got at Lowe's, 2 greens and a blueish. Very soothing. Sparkling Lake, Lighthouse Shadow and something else. I need soothing. So I'll pick one and then search for bedding later. The bedding I fall in love with later will likely be burgundy and gold or sumpin'. :lmao:

So nice to see you SSB!!! Have a fun trip(s).

I so want new bedroom furniture--alas I am too broke. I also want new carpeting for the upstairs hallway, sitting room and my bedroom....and I want to get all of the paper down in the foyer, stairwell and my bedroom.

I want a lot, don't I?

Over on the resorts board, there is someone getting ready for her 5th stay at the S/D. Everybody is "oooh' and "ahhhh" cause it's her 5th, I'm thinking like "I've stayed there more than 20 times. Five does not impress me". Am I being bad???

Does anyone else remember this commercial--

"How dry I am" ?

And here I always thought it was referring to deodorant! :rotfl2:

Oh Ann! It DOES bite, doesn't it? :hug:

Your decorating sounds great,too!

Sue, my DS, Chris, is 19 and in college, barely. He still hasn't gotten the
"Shellie method" yet. :headache:

SSB!!!! Thanks for the favor, buddy! Love you!:yay:
Have a wonderful Spring Break! ANd TRY to stay out of trouble!

Over on the resorts board, there is someone getting ready for her 5th stay at the S/D. Everybody is "oooh' and "ahhhh" cause it's her 5th, I'm thinking like "I've stayed there more than 20 times. Five does not impress me". Am I being bad???

Oh YES, you are Baaaaaad!:rotfl:

Does anyone else remember this commercial--

"How dry I am" ?

And here I always thought it was referring to deodorant! :rotfl2:

Hey! I resemble that remark! :lmao:

yeah it has been alot of Friday's . . . hasnt it? Good to see you too

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz back at ya Susie Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poohlovr
Am I being bad???

Would you be Poohlovr if you weren't?

you got that right Debbie. :rotfl:

LuLu- this is my second attempt though....when I was 19 my grades were good but I decided I hated my major & wasn't sure what I really did want to study so I just kinda didn't register for classes after my first year.....or for the next 16 years....I think I appreciate the oppurtunity alot more now & have learned to find classes that interest & challenge me better...sometimes it takes a bit of time to figure out how to combine things you like into one thing....in my case working w/ people and math/science type classes...at 19 I thought that since math was my best subject that I needed to be an engineer. I was mistaken....

Hope ya'll are all having a good night. :goodvibes

Queen Poohsie, being bad? Nahhhhhh...

And ISP is wayyyy out on Long Island - I live in south NJ - that would be about a 3 hour ride - ACY, EWR & even HSN are closer. I've occasionally gone out to JFK, but the headache is usually not worth it after the fact.

SSB - so glad to see that unruly red hair pop in for a visit. :)

Lulu - Brendan is a college frosh, too - having a rough time with some of the hours, and now starting to work at Six Flags again for the season. Can you say "extra grumpy with cheese"????? :earseek: Devin will take a miracle to make it through Junior year in h.s. - if I don't murder him first!

I'm having the opposite of the dry problem - but so not in a good way! And I will leave it right there...

I'm having the opposite of the dry problem - but so not in a good way! And I will leave it right there...

now friends.... if we keep up this conversation SSB will NEVER EVER come back ;)
:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2:

Gee I love seeing all the life in this thread! :woohoo:

now friends.... if we keep up this conversation SSB will NEVER EVER come back ;)
:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2:

Hey-we're talking about SSB--we never know when we'll see that slacker, again, anyway.
I'm sure that by the time he comes back from his vacation(s), we'll be off on a different tangent (Lord, please let us be off on a different tangent!).

We've been having days in the 60's and low 70's. Last night we had sleet! Sleet! What is up with that? My heat has been running today, when I've been having the windows open.

So not right.

I'm watching "Say Yes to the Dress". I do not remember beingsuch a pain when I bought my dress(es).

Well, the first one, I sewed (70s hippie style) myself. The second, I tried on 2 and bought the first one I tried on. I was so easy (don't go there ladies!)

I'm watching "Say Yes to the Dress". I do not remember beingsuch a pain when I bought my dress(es).

Well, the first one, I sewed (70s hippie style) myself. The second, I tried on 2 and bought the first one I tried on. I was so easy (don't go there ladies!)
I have had a 1/2 a glass of wine..... and I read your post..... and I thought i was drunk :lmao:
like, what the heck she talking about :rotfl2:

I missed the I'm watching "Say Yes to the Dress" part :rotfl:

well, you go back and read sue's post without that part :laughing:

I'm wondering "what are the dresses for?" :rotfl: :lmao::rotfl2:

I have had a 1/2 a glass of wine..... and I read your post..... and I thought i was drunk :lmao:
like, what the heck she talking about :rotfl2:

I missed the I'm watching "Say Yes to the Dress" part :rotfl:

well, you go back and read sue's post without that part :laughing:

I'm wondering "what are the dresses for?" :rotfl: :lmao::rotfl2:

then on the bottom it reads...
Last edited by Mickeyfaniam; Today at 05:37 PM.

yep, someone's had some drinkies today! :dance3:

Queen Poohsie, being bad? Nahhhhhh...

And ISP is wayyyy out on Long Island - I live in south NJ - that would be about a 3 hour ride - ACY, EWR & even HSN are closer. I've occasionally gone out to JFK, but the headache is usually not worth it after the fact.

SSB - so glad to see that unruly red hair pop in for a visit. :)

Lulu - Brendan is a college frosh, too - having a rough time with some of the hours, and now starting to work at Six Flags again for the season. Can you say "extra grumpy with cheese"????? :earseek: Devin will take a miracle to make it through Junior year in h.s. - if I don't murder him first!

Dang Gail! I tell you, sometimes I want to twist his huge head off! But I can't!:eek: He's an "adult" coughcough, so he thinks, but he'll always be my baby boy. Geeesh!I sooo know where you are at right now! :hug:

Now as for the "other" thang..........alright! Good times!:thumbsup2:rotfl:

then on the bottom it reads...
Last edited by Mickeyfaniam; Today at 05:37 PM.

yep, someone's had some drinkies today! :dance3:
actually Lulu, I only had one glass of wine. The editing was to take out a winking smiley I had in there with the laughing smilies .... I only wanted laughing smilies ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter