Home of the SWAN DOLPHIN CHEERLEADERS...continued!

Hello everyone....long time no see'um........hope you are all fine and having a good start to the new year......

Hi Pumba!!!!!!! Nice of you to drop by. What are you doing in July?? ;)

Debbie-I know you aren't working today, so what's the deal-i-o??? You could stop by and talk to me.

Our flights on SW have now gone back up to even higher than they were when I first started looking, so I guess I'm finished making changes. I'm sure the computer is happy for that. Unless a DING should come out for my dates.... :lmao:

Why don't Teri and Gail want to talk to us? And what happened to Carol? Did you say something to run her off?

:rockband: :rockband: :rockband:
The silence of a falling star
Lights up a purple sky
And as I wonder where you are
I'm so lonesome I could cry

And what happened to Carol? Did you say something to run her off?
HEY NOW!!

;)
and what happened to him? :rolleyes1

sorry Sue, its really depressing around here. My neighbors house has been full of people, I mean like 12 cars and more for 3 days now.... family waiting for her to pass :sad1: Its just so sad. And its not that we were all that close. We knew each other more cuz our kids were born the same years ands its really the kids that brought us together. Its just her age... she's too young, and its, I don't know. I wish it would be all over for all of their sakes.

And then today, we got to talking about the red sox and we just finished booking a weekend getaway for some ball games down in Baltimore in June:woohoo: And we'll be driving (6 hours, I think)
It did lift my spiritsthough!
I know, I know, I should have been playing with my WDW plans but I can't. I'm waiting for those fares to move!

Those fares did move! And you're letting them move back....No!!!!!!!!

OK-that is out of my system.

I'm so sorry about your neighbor. I've seen cancer take too many people too young, leaving behind too many small children. She is in my prayers for a peaceful passing.

Cutting our trip short and heading home in the morning. My father passed away suddenly yesterday evening.:sad1:

Ann, our condolences on the loss of your dear father. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you.:grouphug:

Ann, I am so sorry for the loss of your father. Our prayers will be with you during this difficult time. :sad1:

My neighbor (age 57 :sad1: ) passed away Sunday evening as well. She is out of pain now :sad1:

Yes Sue, we are getting that weather... well we're getting snow anyway, heavy snow.

And we have wake today and funeral tomorrow.

Ann..I am so sorry for your loss.....So much happens to us all and we are always in each others thoughts and prayers....HUGS..

July, hopefully we are going to EVENTUALLY find a camp up in the boonies of Maine....but it has to have electric, running water and a TOILET....We are going to Disney in May. Then three or so weeks ago, our son and his wife and two rug rats were here and voila .....our son got on my computer and got flights out of Portland, Maine and then rooms at the French Quarter and park hoppers and they are coming with us again......they came with us last year too.loved going with the kids and ANYONE.....always a lot of fun...

I guess I should get my fanny moving....Maybe go for a walk before whatever storms are coming COMES.....I hate snow but you all knew that......we have had very little this year and that makes me happy but the rain today and then snow into the weekend....good grief....but its poor mans manure.....remember that...

Hugs to you all

All of my friends in the Northeast who are going to be hit by this storm-stay safe and warm.

Very sorry to hear that, Ann, my condolences to you and all your family. You are in my thoughts. :hug:'s

Ann and Debbie-you have both been in my thoughts today.

well. its Saturday, and the end of a long horrible week!

Hope Ann is doing well, thoughts & prayers are with her!

we didn't get that much snow here. A lot of rain mixed in. Sun is bright this morning, making me wish for spring.... so I can plant things... get out of the house. Cabin fever setting here.

MAybe i should do some WDW planning ;)

Yeah-maybe you should.

Oh, that felt sooooo good! I wasn't talking to myself!

we had so much rain that roads were flooded and streams were going over and then the winds knocked down trees and power lines...a lot of people without power in Maine.....sun is out but the winds are still going strong..
Went to the wake last night for my childhood friend. Makes me wonder about things.....it was sad....

Ann I am keeping you in my prayers for YOU and your family:grouphug:

Dang, Pumba-I didnt know you had a friend pass away this week, too. It's been a bad week...

Obviously, you still have power, so that's a good thing. Stay away from those overflowed roads. They can be much more dangerous than they look.

Made a couple more ADRs this week and now I truly am finished with that. Shawn had to add Chef Mickey's ("because we always eat there our last morning"). Amanda wanted Crystal Palace because Michael loves Pooh and Tigger and she wants him to have some face time with them without trying to get him to wait in a long line. So, that was my WDW planning for this week.

Went to the wake last night for my childhood friend. Makes me wonder about things.....it was sad....
I hear you Marie. You took the thoughts right out of my head

we have CP for breakfast 8a.m. We do this every trip because we love walking into MK with very few there. AND we like the food :thumbsup2 And it doesn't hurt getting out there for rope drop early either :woohoo:

I have to admit though. There are a few glitches here, before this trip, that need to be cleared.... One of the reasons I haven't bought my air fare yet

Sue, do you have a daily itinerary? Or do you just go and do as you please when you please? We have a plan, especially for short trips.

I think my plans are:
Sat eve: Epcot R&C
Sun MK
Mon Epcot
Tues. Blizzard Beach (this could change and my son & Lisa could be doing that while I catch ZZZZ's ;) ) DTD in the evening.
Wed. Studios (doing Mama Melrose, never have)
Thurs AK, but we may pass on that if we feel like repeating another park instead as we leave for home the next day.
Fri. May catch early entry to Studios to TSM again before flying home

Uhhh....glitches? I haven't heard anything about glitches. Clear them up, girl.

We usually have a loose plan of which park/which day. We usually park hop. But, sometimes the best laid plans go awry and we wake up and say "Let's go somewhere else today" or "Let's skip going anywhere this morning".

Skip AK? Oh my gosh-that's our second favorite park! The boys are already planning an EE marathon!

Right now we have-

Friday,9th- arrive Orlando 11:50 am
MK (LTT dinner)- EMH
Saturday,10th- AK
Epcot
Sunday,11th- Epcot -EMH
DHS (Fantasmic)
Monday,12th- MK (Crystal Palace lunch)
AK-EMH
Tuesday,13th- Chef Mickey's breakfast
No parks/ DTD/ Outlet Malls
Wednesday,14th- AK-EMH
DHS-EMH
Thursday,15th- MK-EMH
Epcot (Rose & Crown dinner) -EMH
Friday.16th- Epcot
MK -EMH
Saturday,17th-???
Sunday,18th Plane leaves at 9:45 a.m.

Of course, if any of the rest of you guys will be there, I can change my plans in a heartbeat so that we can spend some time together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter