• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Home from the Fantasy Today

Kaylad2006

Mouseketeer
Wow...what can I say we are already booked on the same trip, same room for next year! Happy to answer as many questions as we can. We have a 5 year old DD who had a blast.

What did your DD enjoy doing? My DD is 5 now, and will be 6 by the time we sail. I feel sorta guilty (you know....the mom thing...) about leaving her in the clubs while I hang out by the pool...so, if you have any info on this, that would be so helpful.

Or if you didn't put her in the clubs, what did you enjoy doing with her?

Thanks!

Mine is 4 and went on the Mickey slide a thousand times...lol she did like the clubs too...

I would love to know what your DD did during the day and how she enjoyed the trip. My daughter is seven.

Did you find the kids club chaotic? Did she do the Aquaduck? Did you have tablemates with young children as well?

DD will be 6 when we go next year in March. Which activity do you think she loved the most? Thanks!

Sorry for the delay I've been swamped at work and playing catch up!

Lots of questions and excuse typos!

Let's see...DD still says her FAVORTIE thing was the Boutique and her fairy godmother and getting made up as Rupenzel, she had done this at Disney before so we knew what to expect minus they don't take pictures.

Second favorite Aqua Duck! LOL.. be prepared to climb a lot of stairs....be smart if you get on the ship the first day do it right away! The other times that the lines are shorter are when you are in port and you get back early, or don't do a shore excursion....even by the end of the week the lines got shorter and shorter.....it's fun but limited...for a 5 year old they will never tire of it!

Kids area rocks....unfortunately our DD only went at night. She would never part from the pools during the day - that was her number one thing to do....sigh......

We are a family of three so we had us at dinner and another family we really enjoyed...it was a family of 5 - but parents, 2 kids and grandmother....my DD was close in age to their DS and the DD was 3.

We did learn the dine and play at the 8:15 seating isn't automatic....you have to pay attention. Watch for the yellow shirts (camp counselsors) to walk through the dining room about 9:15 and then take your child up to the front door and they sign them in. Our 5 year old really had no problem going at night and we would pick her up at 11:00 and she was having a blast!

We also flew to Orlando a day early and used private transportation - highly recommend, was so nice to have a car pick us up, deliver us, etc.

If anyone has more questions or wants pics, etc. please email me at
sduenkel@twcny.rr.com and I will try to answer each question individually

Oh Fish Extender Gift exchange - so much fun!

Take a pillow case and drop it off at Guest Services, they will return it the last night signed by all the charecters!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter