Home depot coupons

I don't think HD "does" coupons, a friend who worked there told me that, he also said that sometmes you can get them to knock some off if you have a lowes coupon, bt you have to go to CS, they won't do it at the regular register.

I also see Gift cards and codes at giftcards.com which is a sight that buys and resells unused GC's at lower than face value. I have alerts set for certain cards, and Home depot is always a popular one.(usually a 7% savings) If it is a code instead of a plastic card there is an app that you can use to convert iti nto a barcode that they can scan from your phone. I just used a code today for another store.

I get coupons every other month or so from Lowes, not Home Depot. $25 off $250+ and $10 off $50+ purchase. I have used those $25 ones several times (3 new toilets in the last year, we have been renovating the bathrooms).

I also like the Lowes credit card, I get %5 off all the time. (and it is just a Lowes card, not a Visa or MC, so I don't get in trouble with it!)

I get coupons every other month or so from Lowes, not Home Depot. $25 off $250+ and $10 off $50+ purchase. I have used those $25 ones several times (3 new toilets in the last year, we have been renovating the bathrooms).

I also like the Lowes credit card, I get %5 off all the time. (and it is just a Lowes card, not a Visa or MC, so I don't get in trouble with it!)

For anyone that doesn't know Home Depot does match the %5 off (at least the ones around here do). You need to show them you have the Lowes credit card and then use the Home Depot card to make your purchase.

I don't think HD "does" coupons, a friend who worked there told me that, he also said that sometmes you can get them to knock some off if you have a lowes coupon, bt you have to go to CS, they won't do it at the regular register.

I use Lowes coupons at the register at Home Depot all the time - including when I purchased a door last year.

when we need a nice door we check several locally owned building supply and alot of times they beat h.d. and lowes on price.

I recently got a HD coupon for 10% off up to $250. So they are out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter