Home Depot all out of green mickeys! AHH!

ChristusG

DIS Veteran
I have been to two different Home Depots. Both of them have been all out of alien green mickey.....that was the only color they were completely out of! There must be a lot of DISer's around here LOL!

Our Home Depot has a sign posted that states that the mickey heads are not stickers!! :goodvibes

By now Home Depot must have realized they have a problem with the alien green Mickey head paint chips, namely their going "out of stock" so much faster than all of the rest. Sooner or later a memorandum will come down from management with some kind of solution, perhaps cutting all of the alien green ones in half.

By the way the paint chips are also offered in plain rectangle style.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

Im in the same boat... I asked the HD guy if he can look for them underneath the cabinet for them and he said "u really need this green head??" He looked at me like I was crazy. :) They didnt have them... I have my family looking for them now... Maybe I am crazy...

:rotfl2: :crazy:

I didn't take that many...alright, maybe I did, but you don't live around Southlake, Texas, do you? :teeth: I'm really considering painting my son's room and need an ample sample space covered! Really! I'm getting hooked on house painting - that can be my obsession when I return from Florida to survive the hot Texas summer.

Rockford, IL checking in too!!! my 2 HD have NOT had Alien green in a bit over a week now! arrgg.....i have a few left, but now WHAT??!?! aughh......

Alien green is the only one not stocked up!!!

Never mind...i figured it out from another post...

I will be going to Home Depot this week :thumbsup2

Can anyone scan in an image of one of these that can be printed out? My closest HD is 2 hours away!! Please Help!

kstinw19 said:
Okay...I am curious...what's the deal with the green Mickey head paint samples? :confused3
OK, so I'm confused...someone enlighten me! I'm trying to search but can't find anything...

That's so funny!!

Are you a scrapbooker? I love your siggy! It looks like a mini scrapbook page.

ooo a definate scrapbooker checking in here!!

Lpbm4 the Alien Green mickey heads from Home Depot are paint samples located in their paint section and the color is used to identify the DIS members! people put htem on their resort doors, resort windows, luggage, strollers, backpacks..you name it,..it's just a way for the DIS members to ID e/o!! :)

Apparently there aren't that many DISers that go to the Home Depot in my area. They always seem to have them. If anyone wants a green mickey head send me a pm and I will send you one. I go to the Depot every week for about 40 hours or so...... I guess I could find one or two..... LOL :rolleyes1

What is the Green Mickey Head from Home Depot & What Is it Used For ???
Please fill me in....
What is all the hooplaa about, & why can't it be a different color ??
What do you do with them ??
Thanks DIS'ers in Advance for enlightening me !! :earsboy: ::MickeyMo :smickey: :mickeyjum

Alien Green is the official color of the DIS and it's a way for other DIS members to ID you.

People put them on their luggage, resort windows, diaper bags, strollers, shirts..it's fun :)

I guess there aren't many DISers around here either. My HD has bunches. So I got mine and my kids think it's weird. And it will be on the stroller. We're going next week!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
MeggP

I guess I'll have to take a trip to the Home Depot and see if they have any green mickeys! I never knew about them... :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter