Home Again :o(

mickeyetta

Earning My Ears
Howdy folks,
Sorry I didn't post before I went but i was too busy packing ...last minute rush. Anyhow got back on the eurostar last night safe and sound.

Will write a trippe later but in short...

1st class Eurostar way cool!
DLH Castle Club - Excellant definitely worth the money just to not que for brekkie!
St Patricks Day fireworks - Cool first time i've seen fireworks as DLP

Only two bad things V. Cold in the wind and dinner at the parkside diner at HNY (Will explain in the trippie)

Oh well back to mondane things like washing!
Mickeyetta (Helena)

Glad you had a good time. We stayed at the DLH (not CC!) and made sure we breakfasted early to avoid any queues - lucky you for going CC!!
We also found it sunny but cold and I was so glad we had packed thermal tops and long-johns. We still have dry skin and chapped lips though!!

Looking forward to reading your tripee and also details of the first class service on Eurostar (again we were with the other commoners in the standard class!!) ;)

Welcome back Helena - glad you had a good time!! :goodvibes I just dream about staying in Castle Club one day, so will look forward to reading about it in your trip report instead!! ;)

Can't wait to hear more. We're getting spoiled with all these trip reports !!

Welcome home Helena :wave2:
Nice to see you checking in again. Look forward to reading your trippie :goodvibes

Welcome back Helena :wave2:
Looking forward to hearing all about your holiday! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter