Holy smokes - long vacation!!

locodemickey

DIS Veteran
We've completely lost it this summer :scared1: The previous 2 summers we spent 18 and 19 nights at WDW and this summer that must not have been enough so we're spending 25 nights :woohoo: It helped that we added 400 points at Christmas when we were there. Those points had to be banked and used so... what are ya gonna do :rotfl: We'll be at OKW for 6 nights, BCV 4 nights, BWV 10 nights and AKV 5 nights. I'm not a fan of moving - it seems to take forever to get all our stuff back into the carryon for the move. I think I can handle it though :banana: Summer 2011 - I think I'll try and make it an even month :goodvibes

Wow I am jealous! LOL!

How many in your family, and what size room(s) will you have? Maybe someday after I retire...sigh. :)

Holy cow! It was all I could do to convince my DH to move up to 8 nights this year from 7 last year! There is no way I could sell him on 25! I am so jealous!

I am completely and totally jealous!! Sounds absolutely fabulous!! That is a dream of mine:cloud9:. My DH balks at a 7 night stay but doesn't like it too short either. Oh well. i will continue to dream and have the BEST time planning for that trip;)

I don't set foot in Florida in the summer heat, no thanks. BUT, 25 nights between Nov and April would be heaven. :love:

We did 30 nights in 2008, the year we bought DVC. Not all at once though and only 4 nights in the summer. It was great and I would do it again if I had enough points and money!

Wish I could do that. That would be so fun.... 7 days was all DH could afford to get away.... Good for you... We all wish we could do it too

Wow I am jealous! LOL!

How many in your family, and what size room(s) will you have? Maybe someday after I retire...sigh. :)

For the whole time, there will be my mom, 3 kids and me. For part of the time, my husband, brother, sister and her 2 kids will be there. We will be in 1 and 2BRs the whole time.

I'm assuming you've got APs? How much time you do actually spend in the parks?

I would love a 25 day vacation! Unfortunately, I don't have THAT much vacation time. :sad1: What a great trip! Have fun!

I'm assuming you've got APs? How much time you do actually spend in the parks?

I would love a 25 day vacation! Unfortunately, I don't have THAT much vacation time. :sad1: What a great trip! Have fun!

Yes, we buy APs and use them for 2 summers. We also got a 7 night stay in at Christmas. We will probably go into the parks in the early mornings and evenings. We've been there so many times that it really doesn't matter. Whatever strikes our fancy at the time :goodvibes The kids love the pool so we spend a lot of time there too.

Wow! We'd love that. We do 9 nights at a time a lot and that has gotten us spoiled but that would be even better! We'd love to do some additional stays in 2011 to add up to that much or more but we'll have to see about that!!! Things are going to have to turn around a whole bunch before that can happen! Send some of your pixie dust my way, please! I love that Disney magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter