Holy Moly!

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
I go away for a vacation and come back to find the CCS board gone! At first I couldn't figure it out......Then I followed an email and realized the board is now under all these sub boards! Oh my!
I think I may need some directions what exactly am I suppose to post under the community type board?
And why didn't the t-shirt board move with all the changes. Not to start anything but isn't decorating and making t-shirts "creative"?
Can't say I am thrilled with the new changes. Will take me awhile to get use to it. But I don't usually like change anyway.
I like the idea of cooking in it's own little board, flowers too...but I really did love all of the crafting stuff lumped together. then I could pick and choose what I want to read...now I have to surf too many boards....Oh well...
So if I wish to sew in my scrap books and do some needle work in it...do I post on 3 different boards? :rotfl2: Just kidding! :teeth:

had to edit for some reason the word t-shirt changed to all***** so I must have left out a letter....

Spinning, I'm right there with you! I had convinced myself that the CCS board was gone! Thank goodness I was able to find my way back home!! :cool1:

Hey guys! If you had the CCS bookmarked, that link will take you right to the creative community area where you see all the boards listed and you guys can chit chat. If you were looking for us on the drop down menu at the bottom of the boards or from the main page at Disboards.com then we have moved a few notches up closer to the top in the "Just for fun" category. :)

As far as what to post on the topic boards vs the community area, use this rule. If the post has to do with a craft subject - scrapbooking question, showing off a lay out, etc, post it on this board. If you post has no relations to any topic - Happy birthday, congrats on your new baby, when is everyone going to WDW, etc - post it on community. One tricky spot, if your post could cover a wide range of subjects, like posting about a 75% off coupon at Michaels (I wish ;) ) then post it to community so that all the topic boards will see it.

Spinning said:
had to edit for some reason the word t-shirt changed to all***** so I must have left out a letter....

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: That struck me as sooo funny! I was thinking how could t-shirt be a bad word, lol??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter