Holy Land Experience

old lady

DIS Veteran
How is it? Is good for non religious person or just for really devoted people or other religions to see.:debwalk:

Have you seen the movie Religulous? It may give you a I suppose, biased view of what it's like.

How is it? Is good for non religious person or ing just for really devoted people or other religions to see.:debwalk:

I was not impressed when we went. There were good and bad things about the park. One thing was that there was no shade or seats to use while watching some of the "shows"; but I think I heard that that has changed since we were there.

It is a small park and walks get clogged when they do shows right next to the walk like at the grave. It was impossible to get to a lot of shows because of the timing so park did not flow well. Most were only 1 time a day, but the preacher of the day was on stage at least 5 or 6 times.

It has some nice areas to stroll or sit and listen to the music at noon.

There were buses and buses of church groups that were there when we were there and we actually thought a lot of them were very rude. Sort of pushed us off of one bench once when shared and then just more kept coming till one of us actually were pushed off.

The best part of the day was the scriptorium where the old Bibles were on display. We actually had to wait for over 90 minutes to get in but it was cool seeing the old Bibles.

I think there was only a couple bathrooms with just a few stalls in each so there were lines just to use the bathroom, too.

There were only 1 small restaurant and 2 stands to get food or drinks in the whole park.

I do not watch the religious network on TV or even remember the Letters for it but overheard some people talking about how they had ruined the park.

Will I ever go back.....probably not. It cost more than it was worth to see 2 exhibits and 2 shows.

I was wondering the same thing- we are going in Dec- I had a day planned to go but I got so many mixed reviews we changed our plan- we are going another day to DW which is cheaper when adding on to our park tickets- I am still very interested in it but don't want to waste valuable time when we are down there and not like it. Would love to hear more reviews from people on this board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter