Holy hail batman!!!

fortheluvofpooh

I believe in fairies, I do, I do!!!!!
I am counting my blessings WE are all okay, but alot of friends have house damage and vehicle damage, but they are still okay in the grand scheme of things. Check out the hail that hit the backyards in our small town.

hailmay262011.jpg

That's some huge hail! We have had weird weather here too. I haven't seen a spring like this( we had a huge storm, trees down everywhere power out for a few days), hopefully that doesn't mean for a horrible summer! Glad you are safe.

I hear ya! We are near Hershey..2 tornados this year, 1 last year and 1 serious F3 in 2004..I can' take anymore of this weather.I panic with any storms anymore

It was pretty bad down here just outside of Harrisburg. We were spared the hail but there was lots and lots of serious wind damage very close by.

Wow! Where in the Poconos was this? I go up to Hamlin/hawley/honesdale a lot and never saw anything like that. Glad you are ok.

I am counting my blessings WE are all okay, but alot of friends have house damage and vehicle damage, but they are still okay in the grand scheme of things. Check out the hail that hit the backyards in our small town.

hailmay262011.jpg

We didn't get anything like that luckily, but they did get tennis ball sized hail north of us. Luckily the worst of it seemed to just pass us by last night.

We are in central PA also...missed the giant hail, but the next county has had 2 tornadoes this year, and never before had weather like this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter