Holy cow...new years eve at BCV came through!

tripletsmama

DIS Veteran
We had January 1-10 booked in a 2 bedroom 2 queens at BCV but had wait listed December 30 and 31. It came through today!!! I had pretty much no hope for that one! We had booked a 2 bedroom standard view at our home resort, BWV, for those nights, so those might still be available if anyone wants to try to snag them!

We had January 1-10 booked in a 2 bedroom 2 queens at BCV but had wait listed December 30 and 31. It came through today!!! I had pretty much no hope for that one! We had booked a 2 bedroom standard view at our home resort, BWV, for those nights, so those might still be available if anyone wants to try to snag them!

Congrats!!

You've given me a flicker of hope...

We're on the WL for a 2BR at HHI for Easter Sunday. I called at noon the day my 7-month window opened and it was already full. We have a cash reservation back up, but we're REALLY hoping that WL comes through:cool2:.

Wow! Great news! We're at OKW for NYE! I imagine that the 2 bedroom at BWV will be appreciated by someone!

Great News......We are at Saratoga Springs on those two nights and are Waitlisted at Bay Lake Towers. .....hhhaaaaaa rofl.....I am really hopeful it comes through so we don't have to move from the Towers...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Happy Lucky Day to you! That is quite a score. Enjoy the holiday - and not having to move rooms during that busy time! :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone, and pixie dust for those who still have waitlists! DS will only be 5 months at the time of our trip, so anything we can do to make things simpler is great. :)

Congrats! That gives me a little glimmer of hope. I have a 1BR booked at BWV for Dec. 30-Jan. 6. But plans changed, and so I'm waitlisted for a studio in either BWV or BCV. I'd be thrilled if either came through, but would rather have BCV come through if I had a choice.

I still think it's a long shot, since a whole week has to come through, instead of just a night or two. Oh well...

Enjoy your trip! :)

travelbug said:
Congrats! That gives me a little glimmer of hope. I have a 1BR booked at BWV for Dec. 30-Jan. 6. But plans changed, and so I'm waitlisted for a studio in either BWV or BCV. I'd be thrilled if either came through, but would rather have BCV come through if I had a choice.

I still think it's a long shot, since a whole week has to come through, instead of just a night or two. Oh well...

Enjoy your trip! :)

Well, it's getting closer to the 30 day window for people to cancel so I think that will increase your odds! :)

Holy cow! I just got BW STANDARD view studio for NYE, Dec 31!!! I cannot believe it, I went online this morning, and there it was! I really wasn't expecting any rooms to open up at BW for NYE, let alone a Standard View! :cool1:

We had a 2 night reservation at SSR for 12/30 & 12/31 with the rest of our stay 12/25-12/29 at Kidani and this morning we were able to move the 12/30 night to Kidani:cool1: now we're only waiting on the 12/31.

Before you get to excited there was another thread discussing an potential DVC inventory issue this morning so hopefully you will get the rooms.

Great News......We are at Saratoga Springs on those two nights and are Waitlisted at Bay Lake Towers. .....hhhaaaaaa rofl.....I am really hopeful it comes through so we don't have to move from the Towers...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

We are at SSR too for those nights but waitlisted for OKW! Here's sprinkling pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter