Holy cow...new years eve at BCV came through!

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by tripletsmama, Oct 3, 2012.

1. tripletsmama

tripletsmama DIS Veteran

We had January 1-10 booked in a 2 bedroom 2 queens at BCV but had wait listed December 30 and 31. It came through today!!! I had pretty much no hope for that one! We had booked a 2 bedroom standard view at our home resort, BWV, for those nights, so those might still be available if anyone wants to try to snag them!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mgroshans

mgroshans DIS Veteran

Congrats!!

4. kristenrice

kristenrice NOT just an ambulance driver

You've given me a flicker of hope...

We're on the WL for a 2BR at HHI for Easter Sunday. I called at noon the day my 7-month window opened and it was already full. We have a cash reservation back up, but we're REALLY hoping that WL comes through:cool2:.

5. rwcmath

rwcmath DIS Veteran

Wow! Great news! We're at OKW for NYE! I imagine that the 2 bedroom at BWV will be appreciated by someone!

6. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

Amazing!! Congratulations!!

7. nolanboys

nolanboys DIS Veteran

Definitely your lucky day! Have a great NYE!

8. disneymomjcs

disneymomjcs DIS Veteran

Great News......We are at Saratoga Springs on those two nights and are Waitlisted at Bay Lake Towers. .....hhhaaaaaa rofl.....I am really hopeful it comes through so we don't have to move from the Towers...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

9. Disney Princess

Disney Princess <font color=red>Member Since Day 1<br><font color=

Happy Lucky Day to you! That is quite a score. Enjoy the holiday - and not having to move rooms during that busy time! :thumbsup2

10. tripletsmama

tripletsmama DIS Veteran

Thanks everyone, and pixie dust for those who still have waitlists! DS will only be 5 months at the time of our trip, so anything we can do to make things simpler is great. :)

11. mlittig

mlittig DIS Veteran

:woohoo: Congrats and enjoy :tinker:

12. travelbug

travelbug DIS Veteran

Congrats! That gives me a little glimmer of hope. I have a 1BR booked at BWV for Dec. 30-Jan. 6. But plans changed, and so I'm waitlisted for a studio in either BWV or BCV. I'd be thrilled if either came through, but would rather have BCV come through if I had a choice.

I still think it's a long shot, since a whole week has to come through, instead of just a night or two. Oh well...

Enjoy your trip! :)

13. Nikisha421

Nikisha421 i'm the mom thats hoping and praying that my Disne

enjoy it...

14. tripletsmama

tripletsmama DIS Veteran

Well, it's getting closer to the 30 day window for people to cancel so I think that will increase your odds! :)

15. IggyLans

IggyLans DIS Veteran

Holy cow! I just got BW STANDARD view studio for NYE, Dec 31!!! I cannot believe it, I went online this morning, and there it was! I really wasn't expecting any rooms to open up at BW for NYE, let alone a Standard View! :cool1:

16. rynosmom

rynosmom Mouseketeer

We had a 2 night reservation at SSR for 12/30 & 12/31 with the rest of our stay 12/25-12/29 at Kidani and this morning we were able to move the 12/30 night to Kidani:cool1: now we're only waiting on the 12/31.

17. Plutofan

Plutofan DIS Veteran

Before you get to excited there was another thread discussing an potential DVC inventory issue this morning so hopefully you will get the rooms.

18. MSUmom

MSUmom MSU mom

We are at SSR too for those nights but waitlisted for OKW! Here's sprinkling pixiedust: