HOLY BOG ADRS AVAILABLE FOR BREAKFAST!!!!

River Country

15hours49Minutes away without traffic
EVERYDAY AND ALL KINDS OF TIMES AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER!!!!

BoG pre-park breakfast is not difficult to get. You could probably book a reservation for half the days in August. They only just opened beyond October 3rd today, so there will be plenty of availability for weeks, if not months, to come.

Got a text from travel agent today while I was traveling. She informed us that BOG was open for our Oct. dates and did we want to book breakfast? I said yes right away and had her book for three. Since I was busy at the time and had not researched BOG (other than lunch or dinner) I did not know it was fixed price. I'm not sure this is a good option for us. The time is 8:40 on a day the park opens at 9 so no real early advantage there.

I realize this is all on me, I should have looked closer before saying yes. I'm hesitant to spend $60 on breakfast, but I guess I'll lose $30 if I cancel? Is sharing an option ($40 instead of $60)?

You will only be charged the $10 per person cancellation fee if you cancel within 24 hours of your reservation date. And it does sound like sharing is an option...

Got a text from travel agent today while I was traveling. She informed us that BOG was open for our Oct. dates and did we want to book breakfast? I said yes right away and had her book for three. Since I was busy at the time and had not researched BOG (other than lunch or dinner) I did not know it was fixed price. I'm not sure this is a good option for us. The time is 8:40 on a day the park opens at 9 so no real early advantage there.

I realize this is all on me, I should have looked closer before saying yes. I'm hesitant to spend $60 on breakfast, but I guess I'll lose $30 if I cancel? Is sharing an option ($40 instead of $60)?
You're only charged the cancellation fee if you cancel the day of the reservation. You can always cancel in advance. And 8 am reservations are probably still available. And, yes, you can share and even split a kids meal.

As PP said, as long as your cancelling 24hrs before the reservation than you will not be charged.

I called yesterday and the CM got us 5 back to back single reservations, THAN a reservation for 2 a half hour later. Really the ONLY way I've been able to score a time slot there. I'm still hoping for that elusive dinner spot!

Thanks for the additional info. Glad to know I have some time to think about this. It might be a nice way to start the day.

As PP said, as long as your cancelling 24hrs before the reservation than you will not be charged.
I'm sorry, but I have to correct this. As long as you cancel anytime on the day prior you will not be charged. There is no "24 hour" rule. The rule is "the day prior" which means up until midnight on that day, even if your reservation is at 8:00 a.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter