Hollywood Vine

marinejjh

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if they will offer the Jedi Mickey and friends again? Also what are the characters normally there?

I'm not sure about Jedi Mickey, but I think they offer them every year during Star Wars weekends. Normally it is Disney Jr. characters with Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins, Handy Manny and Jake from the Neverland Pirates.

The characters at Jedi Mickey were Jedi Mickey, Princess Leia Minnie, Darth Goofy, Storm Trooper Donald & Ewok Chip & Dale. Last year the pre dinner photo op was with Ewok Chip & Dale. This year it was Jedi Mickey. The other characters made the rounds of the room. It's been a huge hit the past two years so I would expect they will continue to offer it during Star Wars Weekends (they actually have it every night starting the week before the first SWW through the last night of SWW). Once they do the rumored expansion in HS maybe it will become a year round thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter