• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hollywood & Vine??

The food, the service and even the staff there were not very good. I say save your $ -- we saw Jake at a M&G around where they did some kind of Disney kid show.

Thanks all! Based on this I'm booking it too. Is there decent Doc Mc. Stuffins/Sophia time too? My girls just started getting into that. We also signed up for the stage show.

We went for breakfast in December and have our reservation booked to go back this December. Breakfast was good and character interaction was great. Custom omelets were really well done. Kiddo loved seeing Sofia, Jake, Doc, and Handy Manny. I'm curious to see if they rotate Handy Manny out by this December, since he's not really a prime Disney Jr. character as much now.

We enjoyed breakfast there, but the characters were very slow to come around. The place was clean, not crowded, food was good, lots of dancing around.

Maybe we were there on an off day but we had pre park opening breakfast there in March and it was just complete chaos. We waited 40mins outside to be seated- there were tables that needed to be bussed all around us- maybe they were short staffed? It made the place look dirty and the buffet was just a disaster- food everywhere, some things were cold, some things needed to be refilled badly. The characters were very slow to come around and when they did the interaction just wasn't that great. Overall, it was very disappointing and I don't think we'll be returning any time soon.

I had Fantasmic dinner there in May 2015 and loved it. There are no characters for dinner. The food was great with lots of options and the restaurant was clean. The only problem I had was the restaurant was freezing and we were wet from rain, which made for an uncomfortable meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter