Hollywood & Vine late breakfast/early lunch and character interaction

Jperiod

I am the rebel spy!
Looks like the last seating for breakfast is 10:20 and lunch starts at 11. What happens to the characters between then? Do they disappear for a while or stick around and "play"?

We've made the mistake of dining too late for breakfast at other character meals where they rush the characters to us right when we arrive and then everything's all over. :(

Also, what happens with the food? Will they let you stay and eat as they change over the food? We're brunch type people when we're at Disney, the timing works best for our touring, and some of us really like the breakfast foods and others prefer lunch.

We had an 10:05 ADR over easter week. We didn't feel rushed at all. While we were there, they did the the singalong/dance twice. I think we were there about an hour.

Not long after we were seated, we were told that our side of the buffet would be closing to get ready for lunch, but the other side of the buffet stayed open the entire time we were there and was still being replenished with fresh food. I didn't notice when/if they started putting out the lunch foods as we weren't interested in those.

Were the "sides" duplicates of each other? Half the choices didn't disappear, right?

Correct, both sides were identical. I think there was only one omelet station and one kids station, but both were on the side they kept open. So we didn't miss out on any food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter