Hollywood & Vine characters?

bangzoom6877

DIS Veteran
I remember reading a while back, something about Disney possibly changing characters for some character meals on May 9th. I was wondering if Disney has announced anything about characters at the Hollywood & Vine breakfast at DHS changing at all. I know many people wish they would take out JoJo & Goliath and put in a newer Playhouse Disney character. Anyone know if the characters are still going to be Leo & June from Little Einsteins and JoJo & Goliath? Thanks!

The characters at H&V are essentially the same: JoJo, June, Leo. However, Goliath has been replaced by Handy Manny.

OK, thanks! Out of curiosity, where did you hear this information? Was it officially announced by Disney?

The best site for character info is here: http://sites.google.com/site/wdwcharacterhunt/home - it is by one of our own DISers: Berlioz - if you look under character changes - you will see that it has been a confirmed change or you can also look under character dining & you will see the change has been made there as well

The characters at H&V are essentially the same: JoJo, June, Leo. However, Goliath has been replaced by Handy Manny.

Since we are leaving on Tuesday and have a H&V reservation next Friday (specifcally for Manny), I called the ADR line yesterday. The CM I spoke to said he is not appearing yet and Goliath is still there. Has anyone seen Manny there yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter