Hollywood studios-when to avoid.

allisonw

Earning My Ears
we're not park hopping so its one park per day for us. we're going to avoid fantasmic nights b/c we figure that'll be pretty crowded, and are planning to go on a emh night so our preschooler and see the playhouse disney dance party.

or should we plan to go on fantasmic night, not go to the party, and have a quiet park while everybody is in line and seeing fantasmic?

One thing about the "quiet park", the last time we tried that, quite a few of the attractions shut down around the Fantasmic show time.

The park is crowded all day on Fantasmic days. Truly, it's awful. Lots of people have non park hopper tickets, apparently. So try the day after Fantasmic, or the day after Evening Extra Magic Hours.

Seems like a good marketing ploy for Disney. I always found HS to be the least crowded park. Now TSM and limited Fantasmic showings make it a tricky place to navigate.

I really think my husband will have to forgo seeing Fantasmic this trip (he has never seen it..but I really can't see us waiting 2 hours for it....:sad2: )

During EMH. Ugg. What a mad house! We went (and we go during off season) and there was an hour wait for GMR! I'm not sure why, but EMH it's packed! :confused3 But, during the day we've never had problems! :cool1:

The park is crowded all day on Fantasmic days. Truly, it's awful. Lots of people have non park hopper tickets, apparently. So try the day after Fantasmic, or the day after Evening Extra Magic Hours.

Basically what I have to do. Last year IN SEPTEMBER, we tried going on an EMH PM day and look what happened...

2906208275_871f0c61a3.jpg

CM: Not a mistake.
And it lasted for a while. Long enough for us to ride RnR and eat one of these colorful ice creams outside, then it got down to 70 minutes. We still didn't ride b/c once EMH started, we walked right on the ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter