• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hollywood Studios Scavenger Hunt ideas

ratherbe@Disney

I'm going through Disney withdrawal!
I'm planning a scavenger hunt in Hollywood Studios for our family reunion in September. I have a few ideas, but could use some more. Hopefully this will be fun! :yay:

This is what I have so far:
1. Take a photo with a bellhop at the Haunted Hotel
2. Take your photo Ms. Piggy
3. Take a photo of my daughter's favorite character (Minnie Mouse). It will probably be a doll.
4. Take a photo of a funny tshirt
5. Get an autograph from a character. - Are there characters in HS? hum
6. Take a photo of cake and/or ice cream
7. Take a photo with a star on the Walk of Fame

I'd like some other ideas where you can collect something, but not necessarily have to buy it. Thanks for your help!

You have a lot of photos... think about "ephemera" - stuff they give away, like napkins, ketchup packets, "I'm celebrating" button from Guest relations, souvenir map, times guide, a fastpass to something specific.

See if a cast member will give you their "cast deployment" scrap of paper?

Thanks Kevin for those ideas. I was thinking I had too many photos too. Maps and pins are great ideas! Keep them coming. :)

A soap bubble from a 4-D movie starring a frog and a pig...
An autograph from a French "spy"...
A passport stamp from the Death Star...

One way to make sure they visit guest relations (as opposed to any old merch location) is to ask for an EPCOT map when the day is spent at DHS. They can only get that at Guest Relations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter