• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hollywood Studios on Thanksgiving

dlinne

Mouseketeer
HS closes at 8pm on Thanksgiving for a private event of some sort. I understand that usually after Fantasmic! guests are allowed to view the Osborne lights for about an hour after closing. Since there is a private party that night will we be shooed out right at 8pm?

I didn't think there was a private party on Thanksgiving. I am aware of other dates but I didn't hear about Thanksgiving Day. Could someone else please confirm? If there is not, you should be able to linger for a while after Fantasmic.

I don't know for sure that there is a private party--but i had seen someone post about a band group having a private event that day. It does explain why they are closing early (8pm) on Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter