Hollywood Studios closing at 4 on Nov. 20

shana398

Mouseketeer
I was looking at Easy WDW and noticed that they say Hollywood Studios is closing at 4:00 p.m. on Nov. 20, 2014. My question is, why would they close so early, and do you think this is accurate?

I was looking at Easy WDW and noticed that they say Hollywood Studios is closing at 4:00 p.m. on Nov. 20, 2014. My question is, why would they close so early, and do you think this is accurate?

I know they closed early last year for the Pop Warner party event. I would assume it's probably something along those lines.

Probably accurate. Either a Pop Warner private event or a cast member service award ceremony.

Jim

If they open at 8:00 that morning high tail it over there. We went on a Thursday last November when HS closed early but opened at 8:00 and rode tsm three times before 9:15 ... Without a fastpass! MK had morning emh that day.

From that date, it seems like it's the longtime service anniversary celebration.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I can say from experience that early close days like that are great days to hit Studios. It's usually pretty empty on those days because people don't want to "waste a day" on a park that closes so early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter