• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hollywood Studios & and autograph book

Keancanuk

Mouseketeer
Would you recommend bringing an autograph book to Hollywood studios ?

When we were on the Disney Dream in October, my daughter had all the Princess's sign the book, but no other characters.

Thoughts? and thanks :)

I would bring an autograph book to all of the parks! :goodvibes You never know if you will see a character that you want to meet! Better safe than sorry. ;)

The characters like to visit all of the parks for sure! Definitely worth bringing. You never know who you might run into!

I'm not quite understanding the question. Why would you consider not bringing one? Are you thinking there will be no characters or that there won't be any your child wants to meet or do you have another reason for asking?

Definitely bring one! The Art of Animation studio has a plethora of characters from 4-6 or something. Rare ones and a HUGE variety. Definitely a highlight!

Just my thoughts, but I think DHS is the best park for autographs. My niece filled pages and pages there alone--she spent some quality time at the
Animation Courtyard, however, for Mickey and the Incredibles. There are so many cute spots for character pictures there too (Cars, the Muppets, Etc.) that you really can't do them all. I would absolutely take it and there are usually characters on the right as you head into the park every morning, which, if you aren't afraid of missing a Toy Story fastpass, are also a nice way to start. Don't miss Buzz and Woody in Pixar Place, as the photos leading up to the character meet and great are a hoot :smickey:

There's also more time to meet characters there, I find. It's not such a huge park that you have to rush from one thing to the next.

Ok thanks !! Well she can't find her autograph book, so we may just have to buy her a new one.

Reason why I am asking is we have never been to Hollywood Studios before, and I wasn't quite sure what to expect :)

Ok thanks !! Well she can't find her autograph book, so we may just have to buy her a new one.

Reason why I am asking is we have never been to Hollywood Studios before, and I wasn't quite sure what to expect :)

Expect fun :) We really love the Old Hollywood atmosphere and the shows. Have a great time and snag that new autograph book!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter