Hollywood Studio questions?

DatFan

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me how long the Frozen sing-a-along lasts? We have a 12:05 fp and a H&V ressie at 12:35. Also, our HS day is this Tuesday with moderate crowd levels expected... Will fp's be necessary for the Great Movie Ride, Beauty/Beast show and Little Mermaid? Thanks so much!

the frozen sing along is quite long at about 30 minutes.
if your FP+ time starts at 12:05pm then it probably runs until 12:20pm and the show probably starts at 12:30pm.
you should be checking in at your ADR at about 12:20pm.
i suggest you change your frozen FP+ time or go to the show without a FP+ at a different time.

toy story mania is the best use of a tier 1 FP+ at HS if you are planning to go on it.

FP+ really is not needed for BATB or VOTLM.

if you don't plan on doing TSM then GMR may be a good use for the tier 1 FP+.

I was able to push the Frozen singalong back a couple of hours. Thanks so much for the quick responses!:disrocks:

We got a FP+ for the singalong for a later show time than I wanted. So we will try to go standby and modify the FP if we need to. We don't have any specific lunch plans, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter