Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge???

JennyWren

Mouseketeer
I was wondering about Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge....Is it hard to get a seat here? Would I be better off making an ADR for the restaurant? With the FP+, I am hesitant to make too many reservations. We would only be ordering drinks, salad and maybe dessert, so I am thinking the Lounge would be a good option....:confused3

I was wondering about Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge....Is it hard to get a seat here? Would I be better off making an ADR for the restaurant? With the FP+, I am hesitant to make too many reservations. We would only be ordering drinks, salad and maybe dessert, so I am thinking the Lounge would be a good option....:confused3

It is not hard to walk up and get a table. My husband and I walked right in at the beginning of May. Then we walked right in as a family of 5 in July. You may not get a shady table, but you should get right in.

They offer small plates. It's the same salad as inside, but a smaller portion. And it is GOOD! You can also order anything off the dining room menu, including kids meals.

It's a great place to relax and people watch!

I should add that my above experiences were at lunchtime. It may be more crowded at dinner...not sure.

Thank you. It sounds like it's just what I'm looking for, we are trying to avoid to much scheduling since we are only going for a short trip.

We stopped by in February for drinks and had no trouble getting a table. It was mid-afternoon and we lingered a bit. The tables tended to turn over pretty quickly and we never saw a wait longer than a few minutes for a table. The only thing to know is that it's not a wide space, so it's much easier for parties of 2-4 than parties of 5 or more due to table options. We loved it!

One of my favorite spots in WDW. Mostly shady, no rush, great food and superb people watching! We waited once, but not long. Mmmmm...mussels!

One of my favorite spots in WDW. Mostly shady, no rush, great food and superb people watching! We waited once, but not long. Mmmmm...mussels!

Is the Lounge seating only outdoors? I'm going in early February....will likely want to sit inside for lunch. We will want the Cobb salads, and have small appetites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter