Hollywood and Vine

Leafsgirl36

Leafs Fan Forever
Today was our 180 day mark. I went online right at 7 AM to make all my reservations, the first one I tried to make was for Hollywood and Vine on January 31 for supper. There was nothing available for the whole week except for one time. The only one I was able to get was for 2:45. Do they open more reservations later as it gets closer to the date because of Fantasmic?

Well, dinner times for H&V don't seem to be loaded in the system yet. There are rumors of a possible special holiday dinner and that might influencing all dinner reservations there (even after the holidays). So I'd just keep checking.

Well, dinner times for H&V don't seem to be loaded in the system yet. There are rumors of a possible special holiday dinner and that might influencing all dinner reservations there (even after the holidays). So I'd just keep checking.

Thanks, I will keep checking :-)

Today was our 180 day mark. I went online right at 7 AM to make all my reservations, the first one I tried to make was for Hollywood and Vine on January 31 for supper. There was nothing available for the whole week except for one time. The only one I was able to get was for 2:45. Do they open more reservations later as it gets closer to the date because of Fantasmic?
Hello...I have been trying to book a reservation for Jan 26, but have not been successful. I also called Disney's dinning line and was told that the times are not available yet and to keep trying... they could not give me anymore info

Please think twice about H&V. We just had a terrible experience there...filthy conditions and food poisoning.
Went with friends last year to H&V...heard how great it was. If I never eat there again, it will be too soon. Did the dinner buffet. Cancelled Via Napoli and was swayed in by the buffet that we were told was great. Worst meal I have ever had at WDW.

Went with friends last year to H&V...heard how great it was. If I never eat there again, it will be too soon. Did the dinner buffet. Cancelled Via Napoli and was swayed in by the buffet that we were told was great. Worst meal I have ever had at WDW.

It is a shame that you cancelled Via Napoli. The food there is amazing and the Italian wait staff are very charming.

It is a shame that you cancelled Via Napoli. The food there is amazing and the Italian wait staff are very charming.
I've been to Via Napoli probably 10 times...heck, 7 Italian restaurants in Columbus, OH are run by my family/cousins. I was trying another option. Have Via Napoli ADR for September. Not making that mistake twice. I love speaking Italian to the staff...especially the ones from Naples or Abbruzzi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter