Hollywood and Vine. ....suddenly super popular or reservation issue? ??

NicoleLarson

DIS Veteran
So at 180 days out I can't get H&V for breakfast, lunch or dinner? I have a very hard time believing this. Anyone been able to book it in the past week?

I'm not 180 days out (didn't make my reservation until last week and am going in September) and I haven't been able to get one either on several days on our trip. I'm not crazy about necessarily eating there but those Disney Jr characters are my granddaughter's favorite and we want to see them there.

Not a glitch, it really is that popular.

But dinner too!? There's not even characters there. I've never had an issue getting in here, even a couple of months notice at busy times, last time was in February of this year. It just seems "off" to me but perhaps it is just getting that popular.

I see lots for dinners, but breakfast and lunches are booked up! I need a reservation for 3 but so far can only get a reservation for 2. If I can't get 3 by the time we go just me and DD will go and hubby can eat a QS and ride a ride or two.

I just found breakfast for my group of 5 on 8/11. I'm not sure what dates you've been looking for, but I'd been checking for a while and just happened into that one yesterday.

We had a hard time finding a table for breakfast so decided to do lunch instead. Both booked up. Finally we got an ADR for later in the week. We ended up moving HS day to Friday from Monday and AK day to Monday from Friday.

It's the only character breakfast and lunch with the Disney Junior characters anywhere in Disney. And believe me, these characters are EXTREMELY popular!

I see lots for dinners, but breakfast and lunches are booked up! I need a reservation for 3 but so far can only get a reservation for 2. If I can't get 3 by the time we go just me and DD will go and hubby can eat a QS and ride a ride or two.
I'd book the 2 now, while you still can, and even explain at check in and I'll bet they will sit all 3 of you. We had my DH cousin join us for 2 ADRs last year with his wife which put us from a party of 5 to 7, and it was ohana and tusker house, both pretty hard to get. They both said no problem when I checked in, and I was expecting a big no. H&V was hard to book last fall too, but there were tons of empty tables when we went. Ask.

Thanks. I do have the table for 2 booked for now. I will try to see as we don't need a bigger table will just need a high chair for my daughter so she doesn't need an actual chair. We shall see what happens between now and October 5. Side note: Has anyone ever called the actual restaurant to make a change to a reservation? Or can only the disney dining phone number do it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter