Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic Lunch covered?

sparkylauren

Mouseketeer
When I was there last week I had a Fantasmic dining package for lunch at Hollywood and Vine and I was asked several times if I had the DDP. Because I was asked, I assumed it was covered. We booked our trip for September the day we returned home and I just booked all of our dining. When I booked lunch at Hollywood and Vine for the Fantasmic dining package it said select dining plans NOT accepted. Does this mean that the dining package is no longer covered, or do you think it was a glitch?

It means they do no accept the Quick Service dining plan, which makes sense because they are a TS. As long as you have the regular DDP or the DxDDP, you're covered.

When I was there last week I had a Fantasmic dining package for lunch at Hollywood and Vine and I was asked several times if I had the DDP. Because I was asked, I assumed it was covered. We booked our trip for September the day we returned home and I just booked all of our dining. When I booked lunch at Hollywood and Vine for the Fantasmic dining package it said select dining plans NOT accepted. Does this mean that the dining package is no longer covered, or do you think it was a glitch?
The website constantly contains incorrect information. The package is covered by the dining plan.

It is covered by the dining plans that have TS credits. I do not believe that you are able to convert a CS only dining plan to use at a TS restaurant. It's not incorrect, just indicating that not ALL (hence CS plans) cover the Fantasmic dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter