Hollywood and vine breakfast

Fsudisney

Mouseketeer
I have a 5 and 2 year old who really like the disney jr characters, so I booked the H and V breakfast. What are the food options like on the buffet there? Is it just pretty standard breakfast choices?
I wanted to do Tusker House based on reviews here but I thought we should do H and V before they outgrow those characters!

It has been a year and a half since I have been but it was standard breakfast foods when we went in August 2012. Eggs, fruits, sausage, bacon, biscuits, potatoes, Mickey waffles, pastries, etc. In fact I had booked lunch at H & V for our upcoming trip but changed to breakfast because I know it is food that my mom and kids will eat. :-)
My older daughter was 2.5 when we went and she loved the character interaction. They also have points when the characters dance and the kids can go up and dance too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter