• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hollywood and vine breakfast or lunch??

natalieguy

Mouseketeer
I, we are planning to spend the morning in HS, nap at the hotel ( 2 year old son) and then Epcot at night. I can't decide what we would rather do. Have a quickie on the go breakfast and H&V for lunch or the opposite and have a big breakfast and quickie lunch before nap at the hotel. Is the food better at one of the meals? How's the crowd at breakfast vs lunch. We will be there December 3rd if that helps! Thanks!!!!

We have never had their lunch - but we normally do rope drop then a late breakfast. Last year it was pretty empty (10:15) and the characters spent a lot of time with the kids.

It seems like early breakfast at HS isn't as advantagous as some of the other parks from what I have read. We really seem to get a lot done in the first few hours there last year; I would hate to miss that time eating breakfast. We did a late lunch(145) last year and food was good and the place was pretty empty.

We always have lunch there with our little ones. We find it is nice to get to the park near opening, do the attractions we want to do in the morning, then, when it is getting hot, crowded and the kids are feeling a little tired it is nice to go into H&V. It's got a/c, music, fun and the kids are happy. Then we go back to the resort for a nap!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter