Holloween horror night

troydjames

Universal Pass holder/ Disney dad
When are HHN dates revealed? I have booked trip from October 1st thru 5th with young kids who would not care to be chased up and down the street

When are HHN dates revealed? I have booked trip from October 1st thru 5th with young kids who would not care to be chased up and down the street
HHN is a hard ticket event...which means it's after hours. Unless you purchase HHN tickets for the kids, they won't even know it's going on. No fears.

all outdoor fixtures for hhn in the studios are covered during the daytime.
they are not opened up until after the park is cleared at 5:00.

your kids won't be seeing anything about hhn when you are there.

all outdoor fixtures for hhn in the studios are covered during the daytime.
they are not opened up until after the park is cleared at 5:00.

your kids won't be seeing anything about hhn when you are there.

During the day, before my first night of HHN (every year), I'm usually trying to peak through the black covers trying to get a look at the props and everything...!

I'm so impatient.. :goodvibes

Cheers!

Marquibiri
:thumbsup2

I have a question, I want to go to IOA and HP 9/28 which I am pretty sure will have a HHN. How late can we stay before HHN starts? I haven't been to Universal in years! Thank you for any answers

I have a question, I want to go to IOA and HP 9/28 which I am pretty sure will have a HHN. How late can we stay before HHN starts? I haven't been to Universal in years! Thank you for any answers
HHN is at the Studios...not IOA. IOA usually closes at 7pm on those nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter