Hollister or American Eagle?

I really like Hollister, it fits my style and i can find a ton of clothes that i like in there. They have a really good selection of colours, styles etc. And their sizes fit me really well too.

But I also really like AE! You can see much better in AE :D
I have one of those all access passes, so it's pretty awesome because I usually get 15-20% off each earning period.

I wish Hollister had some type of all access pass thing.

My wardrobe is pretty much made up for AE & Hollister clothes, I have stuff from other stores too, but AE & Hollister definitley dominate. :goodvibes

So it's a tie for me!

I like American Eagle better than Hollister. I'm too scared to shop at Hollister. ;)

What are you thoughts on these stores?:confused3

I like American Eagle more than Hollister becasue ever time i go into Hollister the look at me like im not welcome. American Eagle makes you feel welcome right when you walk in!!! Both are a bit pricey but id rather spend my money with a store that makes me feel comforable! :cloud9:

What Do you think?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

thats so true. they look at me like 'what are you doing here?' at Hollister, but then i go into American Eagle, and they're like 'hi!' Hollister smells funny, too.

AE also has their screen with the music videos playing, they're chairs that are shaped like your bum in the changing area...
The one in Orlando had freaking couches there xD
My AE is TINY.

i love hollister but abercrombie is my fave....and really i dont think the stuff in there is overpriced if you go to aero or kohls of abercrombie its all mostly the same price its just how much it cost now...i dont like aero because i dont like the shirts with the big monkeys and stuff its tacky....I love delias too thats some original stuff!

thats so true. they look at me like 'what are you doing here?' at Hollister, but then i go into American Eagle, and they're like 'hi!' Hollister smells funny, too.

when you walk into hollister they give you funny looks??? that has never happened to me....where do you go to one....what state?

I like American Eagle better than Hollister. I'm too scared to shop at Hollister. ;)
For years I was too scared to go in Abercrombie, because it's dark and they have those big pictures of half naked models hanging up.

I eventually got over my fear, but I have aberphobia... :upsidedow

i like american eagle moree... cause all of their clothes arent made just for naturally really skinny people. girls that have curves ~ can usually get more stuff at AE.

I like American Eagle more because when ever I go into Hollister it is always so dark so I think that someone is going to jump out of nowhere and scare me. All my friends think that is the funniest excuse, too.

I don't shop at either place because I have no money and I don't have a hollister or an AE anywhere near where I live. :rolleyes:

Amercian Eagle. Their clothes fit me much better and its less crowded and the workers are more friendly. Also, I find it cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter