HolidayExtras.com

TinkerbellW

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used this company for travel insurance before?

I've never heard of them, but appears they are something to do with Allianz and have one of the most competitive quotes for pre-existing condition (Crohns Disease)

I had no issues last year getting DS insurance for Europe but for US the prices are extortionate! :scared1:

I've used them several times for parking, airport hotels etc and had no problems :thumbsup2

We used them in 2013. Under 18's were free. Luckily we didn't have to claim.

DH was diagnosed with lung cancer last July and finished treatment in October. I've take insurance out with Eurotunnel and we travel end of April.

I've not used the company for anything other than car parking at airports, but they have been around for years and I've never had a problem. Also Allianz is a big name in insurance (Bayern Munich's football stadium is the Allianz Arena) and has a long history, so all in all, sounds very promising :).

Thanks for the input. I've bitten the bullet and taken insurance with them as they were by far the most competitive. I suppose you only know if you have to make a claim :crutches:...let's hope we don't!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter