***Holiday Yankee Candle exchange scent/received thread!! ***COMPLETED!!

Still 2 people left to check in and then all will be on the way....or at least ordered ;)

I received my exchange from Lizzy DD of (roberrl187)

I just love it :love:

It is a red corduroy basket with a small jar candle and 2 votives in Cranberry Peppermint, a peppermint votive holder and a stuffed snowman. Also 2 White Chocolate Mint votives, and 1 Jack Frost votive.

I just love all the mint scents and the White Chocolate is my favorite.

Thank you very, very, very much Lizzy.

Another great exchange Nancy :thumbsup2 Sign me up for the next one.

Mom's arrived today (she isnt home yet to open it) I picked it up at the post office, we are having issues with our mail here but just wanted you to know its here! I will have her post once its opened!

From Jean (my mom):

I received my package today from Briannesmom. What a bag of goodies! I received a Yankee Candle Snowman Tart burner. Also included in a designer snowflake bag were votives and tarts. The flavors for the votives are: Holly Berry, Home for the Holidays, Sparklling Vanilla, Christmas Cookie, Mistletoe and Holiday Bayberry. The flavors of the tarts are: Holly Berry, Home for the Holidays, Christmas Cookie, Sparkling Vanilla, and Christmas Eve. And last but not least a cute container gingerbread shaped and scented of body lotion. I was very happy and certainly surprised. Thank you for being so generous and I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Jean

Received mine today from Jean Burgon. Thank you so much! I received a Snowman Tart Burner, and 4 tarts: Cranberry Peppermint, Sparkling cinnamon, Sparkling Vanilla,and Jack Frost. I love the tarts and can't wait to burns these throughout the holidays. Thanks again!

Abbracio said:
I ordered online yesterday morning.
Though, it may take a while before it gets to its designation.
Sorry .

Kathryn

Thank you very much Kathryn for such a generous exchange.
I had recieved-
*A box of 12 vanilla cupcake tealights
*3.7 oz. jar of Jack Frost
*Cranberry peppermint tarts
*A box of tartwarmers
*A snowflake tealight holder
*Tree/Train music candle holder

Welcome to the exchanges, and thank you for everything.
Happy Holidays :santa:.

We're doing well.
We had a couple of orders just placed Monday and Tuesday, so we will be here a bit longer still ;)

Still one person to check in and confirm mailing.....please do so ASAP!!

piglet too said:
******YC Sale Alert****** On Friday (and I think for the whole weekend, will make sure tomorrow) it will be Buy Two Gift Sets Get One Free!!!!!!

I received my e-mail notice about it.
Sale lasts 24-26.

clhcpaca said:
Box 1 of 2 arrived.....I think that it is the one shipped by you. The box contained a Hollyberry housewarmer candle. It smells so good...I cannot wait to start burning it. :goodvibes Maybe, the second box will arrive today :banana: :banana:

Thanks for the lovely, SMELLY candle, Cindy :wave:

The second box arrived yesterday. It contained a set of two Housewarmer jar candles: Jack Frost and Cranberry Peppermint (I think that is the scent). I'm at work and trying to remember what the second scent was. I am so excited about all the Christmas candles that I received. :cheer2:

Thanks so very much and Happy Holidays to you, Cindy :dance3:

jwsqrdplus2 said:
My package is on its way and should reach its new home by Wed via UPS.

It should arrive today! I hope my recipient is staying home for the holiday and likes what I scent!! :hyper:

Tamarap said:
I think I may be the one person you are waiting on and mine is ordered and on the way!

::yes:: I guess they are all ordered or on the way.

Do we have any arrivals today?

YEP - I received my WONDERFUL package from Jessica (aka - jwsgrdplus2)

I love it ALL!!
You did a great job of picking out the candle scents.

Yes, it's true: I really don't like evergreen unless I'm in a forest. :)

I received the following:

White Chocolate Mint tea lights - YUMMMMMMY
White chocolate housewarmer candle
Christmas Cookie housewarmer candle - I'm getting hungry!!
Sparkling Cinnamon housewarmer candle
4 votives - (2 Christmas Cookie and 2 Cinnamon)
A Snowman tealight holder - very cute!!
and a Holly glass candle holder.

Thanks again
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Kathryn (aka- Abbracio)

Woohoo! I got my package today from Cindy (her DIS screen name was not included in the package). She sent a 22 oz. housewarmer - Basalm and Cedar. This is exactally what I wanted! I don't have any candles that smell like Christmas trees, so this is perfect. We put up an artifical tree every year (our dog got hurt one year stepping on a pine needle, so no more real ones), and I really miss the smell.

Thanks, Cindy!!

Abbracio said:
YEP - I received my WONDERFUL package from Jessica (aka - jwsgrdplus2)

I love it ALL!!
You did a great job of picking out the candle scents.

Yes, it's true: I really don't like evergreen unless I'm in a forest. :)

I received the following:

White Chocolate Mint tea lights - YUMMMMMMY
White chocolate housewarmer candle
Christmas Cookie housewarmer candle - I'm getting hungry!!
Sparkling Cinnamon housewarmer candle
4 votives - (2 Christmas Cookie and 2 Cinnamon)
A Snowman tealight holder - very cute!!
and a Holly glass candle holder.

Thanks again
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Kathryn (aka- Abbracio)

Yea! Glad to hear it arrived safely, and that you liked it all. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter