***Holiday Yankee Candle exchange scent/received thread!! ***COMPLETED!!

Trish5768 said:
I came home from work and I had mail!!!

A very big thank you to Patsy for a wonderful package. I got:

Christmas Wish housewarmer-smells very good
Snowman votive holder- this is so cute
Snowman candle-again very cute
vanilla cookie votive
fresh peach votive buttercreme tart and
christmas cookie tart

Thanks again, Patsy. I can't wait to start burning and displaying my Christmas goodies! :thumbsup2

Woohoo!! The first to be received right!! Can't wait to start hearing about all the goods!!! :goodvibes

Darn it, darn it , darn it!! I totally missed this one!! I guess life with a newborn is a lot busier than I had thought - I realized I hadn't check in on the Dis for a few weeks!!?? :surfweb: :confused3

Oh well, I will get t the next time around..... and I just signed up for the Ornamnet exchange, hopefully that will fill the void??!! :lmao:

Happy Holidays!! :wave2:

::yes:: Our first arrival :hyper:

Sorry you missed it, Grendalyn. Spring YCE will be in March.
The ornament is a FUN one!! Glad you made it in time for that one.

Trish5768 said:
I came home from work and I had mail!!!

A very big thank you to Patsy for a wonderful package. I got:

Christmas Wish housewarmer-smells very good
Snowman votive holder- this is so cute
Snowman candle-again very cute
vanilla cookie votive
fresh peach votive buttercreme tart and
christmas cookie tart

Thanks again, Patsy. I can't wait to start burning and displaying my Christmas goodies! :thumbsup2

You're welcome
3.gif

Mom & I are shipping out tomm, I will post when we do...The Yankee Candle Store is EVIL! I bought so much stuff when I went there for my exchange pal. I bought the sparkley Christmas trees, I love them!!! Thanks for the coupon!

~2 weeks till my hubby is home from Iraq for R&R...DCL here we come!~

:sad2: for whatever reason, the sale on votives/tarts has been post-poned. It may still be on-line, so check there just in case. Sorry guys, we did not find out until today and as of last Thursday, this was supposed to be a sure thing.

Sorry I was late to pick up my name...I was out of town this weekend and I forgot to include that information when I signed up :confused3.

Anyway...I just placed my order online...It will be heading north!!

:cheer2:

piglet too said:
:sad2: for whatever reason, the sale on votives/tarts has been post-poned. It may still be on-line, so check there just in case. Sorry guys, we did not find out until today and as of last Thursday, this was supposed to be a sure thing.

Thanks Kirsten! Would have prefered better news, but going shopping tomorrow!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I ordered online yesterday morning.
Though, it may take a while before it gets to its designation.
Sorry .

Kathryn

Tried ordering on line but the REG55 code did not take. Any idea of what I'm doing wrong???

Haven't tried it Trish....but it isn't good on any sales.
Maybe someone that has ordered using it this time can help more.

Just got confirmation e-mails that mine and Amy's (2sweetangels) orders have been shipped. :banana:

Mine left the building and is on its way across the country. :car:

Amy's is actually out for delivery :moped:

That is the fastest I have ever seen, we ordered on the 10th.

My 2 packages have started their journey. Priority with DC...should arrive Th. or Fri. :sunny:

2sweetangels said:
Ok did my order on-line today so my person should recieve it next week sometime. :thumbsup2

It arrived today. :cool1: Lizzy called me at work this afternoon to tell me that two YC packages arrived with her name on them. Being the bad mommy that I am, I made her wait till I got home to open them. :stir:

What a wonderful package she received from 2sweetangels. She got the cutest pocketbook filled with a large jar, 2 votives and a votive holder all Christmas Cookie. The other box held 3 votives, Christmas Berry, Farmhouse Apple and Jucy Cherry.

She loved everything. Thank you so much.

I stopped at the post office today to mail mine. My package is headed west. I can't wait for it to get there!

I tried to use the REG55 yesterday but it wouldn't let me. Apparently you can only use it once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter