• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holiday Wishes

DISfanboy

Mouseketeer
Is Holiday Wishes only shown at MVMCP if so what fireworks show is shown on days in December when MVMCP is not being done

Yes, mostly. It is, after all, one of the perks of attending the party.

I think they show it on Christmas itself, and maybe during that week between holidays, on "regular" park nights.

Other than that, on nights where no party is scheduled, they show the regular Wishes show.

DISfanboy said:
Is Holiday Wishes only shown at MVMCP if so what fireworks show is shown on days in December when MVMCP is not being done

After the last MVMCP, Holiday Wishes replaces regular Wishes for the remainder of the year. Similarly, the MVMCP parade replaces the afternoon parade for the rest of the year.

On non MVMCP days do they light up the castle's Xmas lights? I really jus wanna see the Xmas lights and decorations

On non MVMCP days do they light up the castle's Xmas lights? I really jus wanna see the Xmas lights and decorations

Yes they do.:)

The last 2 Seasons,Cinderella's Holiday Wish(the show during which the Castle Dream Lights are lit)was at 6:15 PM.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter