Holiday Wishes Photos

civileng68

<font color=teal>That May scare the poopy out of m
From MVMCP last week.

HolidayWishesB.jpg

HolidayWishesC.jpg

HolidayWishesD.jpg

Wow!!! Thanks, wishes was my favorite. We were just there a couple weeks ago, saw it 3 times. I've been listening to it in the car every time I leave the house!! It was our first trip, the Disney Magic strikes again!!

Oh my........those are gorgeous!! We hit single digits tomorrow, and I can't wait. Our MVMCP is December 19th!!

Thanks for posting! :cool1:

Those photos are absolutely gorgeous!! How come I can never get my pictures to look like that???? I am going to try it again in January (my next trip!)

We are looking very forward to the MVMCP tomorrow night. We are tired as we have been here and going strong since Friday. Planning a good long nap tomorrow afternoon, so we can have a good full evening of MVMCP!

Your pictures are always so amazing and breathtaking. I always look forward to your trips and your pictures.

j_lehr said:
Your pictures are amazing. What kind of camera do you use?

Thanks,
Jes

I use a Nikon D200 with one of three different lenses, this one being a 20mm prime, f/2.8.

I also use a carbon fiber tripod and a Nikon electronic shutter release.

Wow. These are pretty amazing. When I went nearly a week ago, we seen the Christmas Parade, but never expericed this show because we didn't attend the party.

Wow!!
These are just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for sharing them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter